Was just punched in the face for having my headphones on lol

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
not condoning his behavior.

but If I were you, I would not proudly post this as an instance to demonstrate how you were victimized.

you were essentially ruining their game by wearing your headphones as well.

you had a great point, I have an Exam tomorrow! That sort of begs the question, Why not stay home and concentrate on that.

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
not condoning his behavior.

but If I were you, I would not proudly post this as an instance to demonstrate how you were victimized.

you were essentially ruining their game by wearing your headphones as well.

you had a great point, I have an Exam tomorrow! That sort of begs the question, Why not stay home and concentrate on that.
cause I multi-task, and I would've taken it off eventually, but I was checking out their level of competitiveness. I play basketball with black guys who have their headphones on all the time, and I kick their ass but sometimes I lose too...

Trust me though, there's no need to touch anyone in this world for any reason even self-defense should be to not "fight" but rather "flight," and I have the skills to destroy them with my earphones. If you don't believe me, I challenge you to a 1 vs 1 or bring your team and I'll bring mine;)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Soroush just shut the f*** up will ya?

You entered the ground with f***ing headphones on? If I didn't know you, I wouldn't believe you, but I can easily picture you with your headphones on while playing and I too would want to punch you in the face.

Not that the dude did the right thing, but what's with this whole suing thing? If you got offended by his punch, you should've punched him back. That's how it's done everywhere in the world. Why be such a chicken shit?

Two things:

1. Grow some balls
2. Don't wear headphones when playing football with others. IT'S DISRESPECTFUL

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
Soroush just shut the f*** up will ya?

You entered the ground with f***ing headphones on? If I didn't know you, I wouldn't believe you, but I can easily picture you with your headphones on while playing and I too would want to punch you in the face.

Not that the dude did the right thing, but what's with this whole suing thing? If you got offended by his punch, you should've punched him back. That's how it's done everywhere in the world. Why be such a chicken shit?

Two things:

1. Grow some balls
2. Don't wear headphones when playing football with others. IT'S DISRESPECTFUL
I'm not going to take the law into my own hands nor should you suggest this approach to people or consider applying it to your daily mishaps. Next thing I know, I'd punch back and the guy falls dead because he has a thin skull and I'll go to jail for 10 years: manslaughter!! No thank you, I'm not going to touch people even when they assault me. I rather sue them, they will be arrested and spend the night in jail and I'll get to sue in civil court to make money from the whole affair.

Nov 29, 2002
Guys am I being naive? I thought Lover/Soroush/Parham has been a "joke character" like Morjad created over the years to entertain us?

Nov 29, 2002
He's an okay dude. Fairly nice guy. Plays football well. Takes himself too seriously and thinks of every situation as a potential law-suit. I think he was fingered too often by his mates.
Sounds like he would be reasonably likeable in real life. I guess he lives his life on a completely different wavelength to everyone else.

Still cant get over his early bache-hezi/fancying his cousin phase though

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
^lol I know if he had kicked me in the balls maybe it would've stopped me from one day meeting many of your female family members...but the high production of the finest man juice on this planet continues. Hide your daughters people...I still have my balls. But I doubt any of you have any female family members that would meet my high standards. I've only met 2 Iranian girls in my life that I would find attractive today...so chances are your daughters are safe from my shag machine unless they are 5'8 and taller and have the face of a barbie.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
^lol I know if he had kicked me in the balls maybe it would've stopped me from one day meeting many of your female family members...but the high production of the finest man juice on this planet continues. Hide your daughters people...I still have my balls. But I doubt any of you have any female family members that would meet my high standards. I've only met 2 Iranian girls in my life that I would find attractive today...so chances are your daughters are safe from my shag machine unless they are 5'8 and taller and have the face of a barbie.
It looks like you have to stick to the palm of your hand.