WC 2014 Round of 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Jun 26, 2014
I get the feeling its going to be a bad day for Chile. Usually turns out that way when your prior game was a loss.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
What a brave showing by Chile. This team deserves more than the 1/16th round. Brazil is so average when Neymar is not on fire. Fred is seriously the worst Brazilian forward I ever recall.

I'm rooting for Chile, because it feels like the whole world is against them in this game. Alexis Sanchez is the definition of a true national hero. The guy deserves a PHD in Gheyrat department.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Chile has two chances created by Brazil mistakes. They play very hard though.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Chile deserves to win this game. Brazil sucked ass with all the home support. Half way through the 2nd half I realized Neymar was still on the field rather than subbed out! That's how invisible Chile had managed to make him. Oscar totally invisible too. Brazil was essentially playing the Ali Asghari football that involves long balls from defense in hope of a lucky bounce, while Chile played a purposeful game. The only thing Chile lacks is a real star in midfield. If they had a good replacement for Vidal they could easily win this game already.

I'm pretty sure Brazil will find a lucky goal in extra time and win, but that's just not fair.