WC reports/discussion - Group F: Argentina, Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Hassan agha goftesh Iran's game against Argentina is our easiest one. Lets hope he's right. Khoda ro chi didi yek vaght didi yek torayi shod!
He is right ! it is the game that we should have no pressure and stress ,if we get something out of that game it will be marvellous as no one expect us to get anything from that game , if we don't we still have another chance when we face Bosnia ...

Hassaneh ...Roshan ...ooh ,ooh Hassaneh Roshan ooh,ooh ....!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It is really disturbing to see so many women enamored with Haghighi.

some girl said I want to have his babies.

another said Mom he is a keeper.

May 12, 2007
If Nigeria ties with Bosnia Iran will most likely lose to Argentine giving Arg 6 points. Arg will top the group regardles of the their last
game against Nigeria. They will then play with their reserve team against Nigeria meaning that Nigeria will win most likely and go to II
round. The game Bosnia vs Nigeria is a must win for Bosnia. If they lose or tie they are out.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
i have feeling Bosnia will beat Nigeria . my only concern is Argentina may take it easy against Nigeria in their final game and rest some key players .That is why we should do all we can to TRY to get a point against Argentina . i know is easy to say but anything can happen in football . i hope our boys and coaching staffs don't start this game with mentality of we have no chance to get a point !
It may come down to that one goal that Bosnia scored agaisnt Argentina. We basically need to score goals!! We have two stark choices. Either a win against Bosnia which is likely to send us to the next round, or a draw in our next two matches and hoping that Nigeria-Bosnia match also ends up in a draw and Nigeria will not gain more than a point from its match against Argentina

A draw against Argentina and a win against Bosnia will book our ticket to the second round, but how likely is that?:drunk:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
The most amazing scenario for us is:
Arg 0-Iran 0
Bosnia 0- Nigeria 0
Iran 0- Bosnia 0
Argentina 1 - Nigeria 0

by 0-0 I mean any tie.
Of course everyone on the planet will hate us for ever, but who cares.

Aug 13, 2003
The most amazing scenario for us is:
Arg 0-Iran 0
Bosnia 0- Nigeria 0
Iran 0- Bosnia 0
Argentina 1 - Nigeria 0

by 0-0 I mean any tie.
Of course everyone on the planet will hate us for ever, but who cares.
BINGO!
Some say that this team needs to win and that team needs to lose. NO SIR! Be real! We want games end up in ties and Nigerian conceive one more goal against Argentina than Iran. Both Iran and Nigeria will lose against Argentina. Our only chance is get through by the goals differences. That's it. If Bosnia or Nigeria win, it is all over for us.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Azize Del bidan. I get to Belo Horizonte tomorrow. I will post some pics on Friday.
If you can somehow find a way to get yourself into the Argie players' hotel then i can give you the address of a shop that sells poison-less black spiders. you can slip a few of them into Argie players' rooms the night before the match. and i'm sure the Brazilian shop owner will give them to you for free once he knows they're for the Argies.

Nov 24, 2002
The only two players that i see have a chance to make a move to Europe are Pouladi and Hajsafi . the rest of our players are old for eruopean move . is really sad a guy like Hosseini playing his first WC in this age .IMHO he is best central defender i saw in TM after Panjali .

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

If the football world was already quite familiar with that list of front men, Iran’s Mehrdad Pooladi is rather less well known outside of his home country but the Persepolis full-back sits second in the ranking with a score of 9.7 after helping Team Melli earn a point in the tournament’s first goalless match against Nigeria.

A measure of Iran’s defensive effort against Nigeria is that have posted more completed clearances than any other team aside from Mexico – and Pooladi’s performance included six tackles, a header off the line from Shola Ameobi and, when the opportunity allowed, some steady work in the final third of the pitch where he completed five of six attempted passes.

The full list of the top ten is as follows:

Thomas Muller, Germany (9.75); Mehrdad Pooladi, Iran (9.7); Geoff Cameron, USA (9.64); David Luiz, Brazil (9.6); Phil Jagielka, England (9.56); Robin van Persie, Netherlands (9.52); Arjen Robben, Netherlands (9.48); John Boye, Ghana (9.45); Alexis Sanchez, Chile (9.42); Tim Cahill, Australia (9.39).

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I hope he goes to a good European team. He deserve it. Even though we will miss him in Perspolis but its good for his future...

May 12, 2007
:)

And Nigerians kept attacking his side with no success.
We are no longer weak on paper. I assume we will also use beikzade and play 5-4-1 against Argentine. A tie is also possible
against arg.
If CQ could get more time to teach players like Jaghob Karimi, Sadeghyan sharifi they would be a star by now. This is where they
get their money back. Pooladi will move to EU for a couple of million.
sozan ba chakosh az in defa rad nemishe che be toop

Attachments

Last edited: