WC2022 Qualifiers

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hoping for Iran, Australia, UAE, China, Oman, Vietnam
On the contrary, one should hope for a tough group. Qualifying from an easy group will backfire since Iran doesn’t get many chances to play against tough opponents and you want to see what you are made of before entering into the world cup.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
We got lucky again! :D 3 times in a row. And the Aussies keep waiting for their dream!

I can see South Korea winning against us this time without CQ. I expect a loss and a draw against them. Iraq could cause problems for us once again. But beside that, we should be able to beat the rest.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
1- All West Asians in our group have some chronic beef against each other.
2- They are all afraid of Iran, but multiple times they have tried to challenge us.
3- For some reason, they all put their best show against South Korea, Koreans will have a tough time particularly for frequent long flights to the middle East.
4- I guess hosting is not a big issue now because Syria, /iran, /iraq, Lebanon are not any better than Iran. Korea is too far. So at least for Iran it is going to be in "UAE" or it is going to be in "UAE"
5- If we can't make it out of this group, we need to send players, Skocic, GhaleNoei, Zolfaghar, Mammad Mayeli, Majidi, Yahya, Ferdosipoost, Azizi Khadem, ...and Abdarchie IFF to concentration camp to play khers vast until eternity and also sell IFF building to clear the debts. We also need to seriously consider closing this forum and mind our own business!

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
عقد ایران و کره جنوبی هم که در آسمان بسته شده
باز هم ایران و کره جنوبی همگروه شدند

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
We got lucky again! :D 3 times in a row. And the Aussies keep waiting for their dream!

I can see South Korea winning against us this time without CQ. I expect a loss and a draw against them. Iraq could cause problems for us once again. But beside that, we should be able to beat the rest.
Tell you what mate Aussies are relieved not having to play us !

Oct 18, 2010
i doubt iran will get to host any matches.
if you look at the video of the draw you will
see that the iranian coach was the only one
speaking without a sponsors background.

seems like the sponsors can't deal with iran as
host since they have to pay them fees and they
don't want to do it because of sanctions :D

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Idk about 🇦🇺 Yes to the rest no 🇮🇶 Also 🇨🇳 is dropping $ on their starting XI, all foreigners, watch. Chinese players can help but wipl be on the bench. Can we even call this a 🇨🇳 NT? China is a dangerous 3 Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 Is a 2 yea? Between 🇦🇺 and 🇸🇦, ill take my chances worh the Arabs. Many of the giys on Australia 🇦🇺 play in the EPl and BpL, they are like a mimi 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, they play the same physical style as us. We can be more successful at playing bully ball ca KSA

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Tell you what mate Aussies are relieved not having to play us !
They should be. I'm not sure they know that.
Their headcoach knows that for sure. Graham Arnold played his last game for Aussie national team in that 2-2 game against Iran which knocked them out of the 1998 World Cup. What an unforgettably sad way to retire from national football team.LOOOL.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Idk about 🇦🇺 Yes to the rest no 🇮🇶 Also 🇨🇳 is dropping $ on their starting XI, all foreigners, watch. Chinese players can help but wipl be on the bench. Can we even call this a 🇨🇳 NT? China is a dangerous 3 Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 Is a 2 yea? Between 🇦🇺 and 🇸🇦, ill take my chances worh the Arabs. Many of the giys on Australia 🇦🇺 play in the EPl and BpL, they are like a mimi 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, they play the same physical style as us. We can be more successful at playing bully ball ca KSA
Dear TeamMeli, please use spell checker as your posts are full of typos and hard to follow.
Thanks

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
and every RUSSIAN laughs their ass off at this clip. Ok what I remember from this game. The Russian FSB told us where the Portuguese are staying in their hotel. That was Intentional. Ya we had the Russo Persian wars but in the Persian Portuguese war who funded us the Turks and the Russians with arms.
This is what Ronaldo got

One of my proudest moments lol still laughing at this.