We Are Crazy.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
- death to america and death to israel demonstrations (not even the most conservative white trash fox news ass licking red necks in america or extreme greater israel who think likud is too liberal israelis demonstrate in their streets by chanting death to Iran for hours)

- a government that's run by our supposed priests, where they insist on beards, turbans, and cloaks in a weird supermullah fashion that definitely makes us look oh so great among all the world's leaders. Even that north korean psycho doesn't wear a cape like our leaders do. I'm still waiting for the big M on the front though.

- mko weirdos who think maryam rajavi and her husband are Gods. They love Iran so much they fought with sagh-dumb against our military, and then continued to bomb and terrorize Iran. They honestly believe with all their hearts that maryam is the president of Iran and that all the people except the mullahs in Iran love them and their philosophy of Islamic Marxism.

- LA satellite stations that think they're starting a revolution, whether it's through a middle aged speaker of 20(or is it 21) languages who the Europeans begged to not bring a revolution to Iran with all his airplanes(probably cause they were Boeings), or the other guys who think they're changing Iran when all they're really doing is insulting all the other stations and argue amongst themselves endlessly.

- Those on iransportspress.com who love to show off how "proud" they are of being Persian, so they start greetings with "ba dorood" and saying goodbye with "ba sepass." I mean even if that is how you've always talked to other people from when you were born, do you really need to say hello and goodbye in every single post and reply you make???

- Others on this site who choose to ignore the ugly realities of Iran and how messed up the country has gotten, and instead post pictures of how great our military has become and how much our fashion sense has improved at graduation ceremonies. Oh yes, everything has become better in the last 26 years, our people are finally free and all our infrastructure has become world class. I mean, just look at our great airport, we finished it in ONLY 25 years! Iran's on the right path, no doubt.

- And last but not least, there's these 2 Iranians who believe they're sending a message to the world by singing Ey Iran and refusing to leave the plane. Even the mko idiot who took a dump some years ago in front of the iri's embassy in canada sent a bigger message than these morons.

Future generations are gonna have a big laugh at all this insanity. It's funny and sad at the same time.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
LOL!
Ditto!

Good one mate! I like your post a lot! I think that more or less sums up our current situation as a nation.

You know you're gonna get a lot of crap for this post.