WEC 49 "Varner vs Shalorus" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahh

Mar 7, 2004
Kamal Shalorus Iranian UFC Fighter (WEC to be corect) has his name in the headliner in the event this weekend in Canada. He is fighting former worldchampion Jamie Varner who says Shalorus is Worldclass Wrestler and he is one of the hardest guys you can imagine in WEC.

Shalorus has now 6 wins and 1 draw on his record. He is really so great,i chattet with him once. He calls himself Prince of Persia and he was farmer in Iran in Khalkhal/Ardebil.

Im very proud of him,last time he was fighting ppl shouted USA USA USA.........but he won. Please add him on Facebook,he is the nicest person ever.

If he wins (inshallah,pleaseeeee god) he will fight Henderson who is World Champ in this weight class.

WEC 49: Varner vs. Shalorus is an upcoming mixed martial arts event held by World Extreme Cagefighting scheduled to take place on June 20, 2010 at Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.[1]

Mar 7, 2004
No man,he is iranian and loves Iran...........nearly in all interviews he talks about Iran.
He was 2004 in the top 10 of Worldwrestlers in his weightclass and fifth in Olympic games of athens......................gooooooooooo kamal addddd him on facebook

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
didn't know he is Iranian, saw the promos for this fight, definitely going to watch now, representing Ardebil, Iran awesome :)

shalorous is a weird last name, never heard it before

good luck to him

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Varner probably won that fight, weird decision, but you are right he is a bitch

Kamal should've just taken him down for 3 rounds, he could easily do it as he showed in the third round. He is a good fighter and tough as nails, if he fights a little smarter and around his strengths (wrestling) he'll be really good.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Varner probably won that fight, weird decision, but you are right he is a bitch

Kamal should've just taken him down for 3 rounds, he could easily do it as he showed in the third round. He is a good fighter and tough as nails, if he fights a little smarter and around his strengths (wrestling) he'll be really good.
I actually thought he won 2/3 rounds. I agreed with the decision. You need to try watching these fights on mute. The announcers bias really effects how you view a fight.

Varner also was completely playing up the kicks, they were all grazing, they hit the thigh more than the groin. Watching him beg the ref for a second point deduction was a joke. Now I know why he is such a hated fighter.

The interesting part is that towards the later stages of the fight, Varner was scared. He broke his hand and he knew he couldnt knock out Shalorus.

I agree that Kamal needs some better coaching. He needs to add better straight punches, those looping bombs cant be your only weapon or a technical boxer will eat you alive. Also he needs to change levels quicker and use his wrestling. He also needs to learn how to fight from the top, lay and pray is garbage...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
I actually thought he won 2/3 rounds. I agreed with the decision. You need to try watching these fights on mute. The announcers bias really effects how you view a fight.

Varner also was completely playing up the kicks, they were all grazing, they hit the thigh more than the groin. Watching him beg the ref for a second point deduction was a joke. Now I know why he is such a hated fighter.

The interesting part is that towards the later stages of the fight, Varner was scared. He broke his hand and he knew he couldnt knock out Shalorus.

I agree that Kamal needs some better coaching. He needs to add better straight punches, those looping bombs cant be your only weapon or a technical boxer will eat you alive. Also he needs to change levels quicker and use his wrestling. He also needs to learn how to fight from the top, lay and pray is garbage...
you are right about the announcers, they made it out like he won every round and he did not really hurt Kamal at all, Kamal was the one taking the fight to him, but still it was pretty close and I have no idea why they were saying it was a clear victory for Varner, it was anything but clear cut.

yeah that part with him begging for point deduction was pathetic, he couldn't even walk after the fight from the leg kicks which was pretty sweet :D

Kamal was a lot stronger than Varner, but he just does not know how to ground and pound, he didn't even try to posture up? but the guy is fucking tough.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Farid Yu Darvish is awesome. I hope he goes to MLB soon while he is still young. His team is in the trash right now and he has zero run support, with a ridiculous league leading 1.51 ERA hes only 6-4. He also has the most K's in the league.

And yes he goes by Farid as well, check out his twitter @faridyu

Mar 7, 2004
you are right about the announcers, they made it out like he won every round and he did not really hurt Kamal at all, Kamal was the one taking the fight to him, but still it was pretty close and I have no idea why they were saying it was a clear victory for Varner, it was anything but clear cut.

yeah that part with him begging for point deduction was pathetic, he couldn't even walk after the fight from the leg kicks which was pretty sweet :D

Kamal was a lot stronger than Varner, but he just does not know how to ground and pound, he didn't even try to posture up? but the guy is fucking tough.
I disagree,maybe Kamal hit harder but Varner was much faster and hit him more. Kamal damaged more for sure.Im sad he doesnt show his wrestling all talk about,i mean im afraid that it isnt as good as ppl think only because he was olympic wrestler ??????

Also about his groundnpound shit,his hand was broken or so thats why he didnt do shit.

Kamal needs better coaching i think,in some fights u really see what a good coach is,also he needs to work on speed

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
I disagree,maybe Kamal hit harder but Varner was much faster and hit him more. Kamal damaged more for sure.Im sad he doesnt show his wrestling all talk about,i mean im afraid that it isnt as good as ppl think only because he was olympic wrestler ??????

Also about his groundnpound shit,his hand was broken or so thats why he didnt do shit.

Kamal needs better coaching i think,in some fights u really see what a good coach is,also he needs to work on speed
yeah Kamal definitely got hit more but he was clearly in better shape at the end of the fight. I think his wrestling is actually very good, he never tried to shoot and the couple of times he did try he got Varner down pretty easy. he got the single and took him down in 2 seconds.

better coaching is definitely what he needs

Mar 7, 2004
funniest thing was when they asked him after the fight why he kicked varner in the balls 3 times and kamal said ....accideeent lloooooooool or " i have to cut down varner espeed" :D

kamal is the best man a real killer