Wednesday July 1st Iran news and updates

Rostam Dastan

Football Fan
Jul 1, 2009
انتقاد یالثارات از استاد شجریان
ارگان انصار حزب الله خواستار برخورد با محمدرضا شجریان شد.

به گزارش «فردا»، هفته نامه یالثارات در مطلبی پیرامون اعتراض شجریان به صداوسیما از وی انتقاد کرد و نوشت: یکی از تلخ***ترین رویدادهای فرهنگی در طول 30 سال گذشته، مصاحبه «محمدرضا شجریان» با بی***بی***سی (بخوانید بنگاه لجن پراکنی استعمار پیر) است. اگر چه «استاد» در این سال***ها، با چنین شبکه***هایی، زیاد دم***خور شد، اما این بار، بحث از موسیقی و هنر فراتر رفت و سیاسی شد.

نویسنده یالثارات در ادامه به طرح پرسش هایی از این استاد موسیقی ایران پرداخته و نوشته است: آقای شجریان! چرا در حالی که تمام اعتبار، شهرت و ثروت خود را مدیون ملت ایران هستی، در این هنگامه به مخالفت با رأی همین مردم در انتخاب می***پردازی و با دشمنان این مرز و بوم «هم***آواز» شده***ای؟

یالثارات ادامه داده است: آقای شجریان! چرا از یک طرف کینه***ورزانه با صدا و سیما (که ملی***ترین رسانه کشورمان است) برخورد می***کنید، اما از طرف دیگر با بی***بی***سی (که بدخواه***ترین رسانه علیه ایران عزیزمان است) صمیمیت به خرج می***دهی؟ ابراز دشمنی با صدا و سیمایی که علیرغم داشتن نقاط ضعف فراوان، بدون شک شریف***ترین و پاک***ترین دستگاه رادیو ـ تلویزیونی در دنیاست چه دلیلی دارد، در حالی که شما با صدای انگلستان که خبیث***ترین و ضدبشرترین رسانه دنیاست همراهی می***کنید؟

ارگان انصارحزب الله در ادامه با انتقاد از مسئولان فرهنگی کشور نوشته است: البته از این گونه رخدادهای نامیمون، ناشی از سهل***انگاری مدیران فرهنگی است. لازم است با تعیین قوانینی و تبیین آنها برای اهالی فرهنگ و هنر، مصاحبه و همکاری اشخاص که در کشورمان فعالیت می***کنند با شبکه***ها و رسانه***های ضد ایرانی ممنوع شود.

گفت***وگوهایی نظیر آنچه بی***بی***سی با شجریان انجام داد، مصداق بارز اقدام علیه امنیت و مصالح ملی ما محسوب می***شود و باید با چنین افرادی که خود را حراج دشمنان ایران و اسلام می***کنند، برخورد قانونی شود

Mousavi is either truly delusional, an idiot or someone who hopes based on recent events that a good portion of Iranian population are idiots and will buy his continuous baseless and irrational arguments.

He has offered absolutely no solid evidence of massive voting fraud that would have changed the outcome of this election and has not provided a single evidence of why he thinks he should have been the winner of this election.

He continuously tries to mix and confuse unrelated issues in hope of people not realizing that he has no case. He continuously shows lack of class and lack of political maturity by continuing his personal attacks against his rival, Ahmadinejad. Even if he thinks there was cheating, political maturity and class calls for respecting your opponents especially after losing an election.

One of his other mishmash of arguments is the complaint of the government not allowing further demonstrations to: "چرا به دیگران اجازه اجتماع نمی دهیم تا معلوم شود که چقدر اندکند"

Mousavi doesn't seem to understand that no one is denying that he got more than 10million votes (and thus supporters) in this election. No one claims that that is a small number. What his brain doesn't seem to register or he refuses to admit is that despite his high number of support he has lost to a larger number of voters. If people want democracy they need to understand, realize, and accept that the minority (no matter how large a population) has to accept the wish of the majority when it comes to choosing the political leaders.

The great irony here is that the people who are yelling and accusing the other side of being dictatorial and anti-democratic are the very people who are trying trample over the very basic tenets and values of democracy by bypassing the legal system and simply bullying their way into annulling the wish and choice of the majority.
Ashtar talking:

fart-bomb.jpg

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Mousavi is either truly delusional, an idiot or someone who hopes based on recent events that a good portion of Iranian population are idiots and will buy his continuous baseless and irrational arguments.

He has offered absolutely no solid evidence of massive voting fraud
Attention our goon-paid, neighborhood LA Joojeh Hezi (even though I doubt you'd get it):

[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=59667"]سرقت یک صندوق سیار در جیرفت - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]

[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=59612"]WOW this is the most blatant form of RIGGING and ADADSAZI - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]

[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=59587"]EVIDENCE OF CHEATING IN IRAN ELECTION - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
Ashtar you truely are Ahmadinejads representative. You clearly are an articulate writer but unfortunately you run away from the truth and try to pick faults and irregularities in others theories while completely ignoring your own.

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
دست کم چهار صندوق رای در کتابخانه مرکزی شیراز کشف شد.امروز چهارشنبه 10 تیر، در جریان بازدید«محمدرضا رضازاده،استاندار فارس و آیه الله ایمانی،امام جمعه شیراز» و خبرنگاران روزنامه های محلی شیراز از عملیات احداث ساختمان کتابخانه مرکزی شیراز،چهار صندوق رای در ساختمان نیمه کاره کتابخانه کشف شد.
استاندار فارس پس از مواجه شدن خبرنگاران با این صندوق ها از آن ها خواست که به این موضوع در رسانه ها اشاره ای نکنند.او این صندوق ها را جزو «اسناد ملی» اعلام کرد.
ساختمان نیمه کاره کتابخانه مرکزی شیراز که شعبه ای از کتابخانه ملی است در نزدیکی تالار حافظ شیراز(چهار راه حافظیه)قرار دارد.
صندوق های رای در حالی کشف شده اند که بنا بر قوانین انتخابات،پس از پایان شمارش آرا، صندوق ها باید به تهران فرستاده شده باشند.
عکس یکی از صندوق ها + عکسی از چهار صندوق + عکس سوم
Interesting. Zob jan can you pls provide a link to this as I want to send it to others.

Jun 18, 2005

Morons can not cheat right. Araye shoraye shahr ro ham fekr konam vase AhmadiNejad shomordan! :monk2:

Ray haye ta nakhorde....As if someone just went ahead and printed a bunch of new ones and someone else wrote on em. Seriously could not they at least get one more person to fold these voting papers? Just to make it a bit more believable...:eek:

Jun 18, 2005
No need for source Abedzadeh, these are the pictures...;)

Voting boxes found in the central Shiraz library. Similar boxes will soon be found in Kababi restaurants, hotels. swimming pools, shrines, and even your bedrooms!

Be warned...:smoke:

Morons could not even hide these boxes properly. Seriously what a bunch of incompetent idiots.

Jun 18, 2005
غلامعلی حداد عادل که دخترش همسر مجتبی خامنه ای فرزند همه کاره رهبری است مدعی شد که تلویزیون بی بی سی فارسی بوسیله بهائیان اداره می شود . این نور چشم جمهوری اسلامی که پیش از این ریاست مجلس شورای اسلامی را به عهده داشت و عضو مجمع تشخیص مصلحت نظام نیز هست در اظهارات خشم آلودی که در یکی از برنامه های سیمای جمهوری اسلامی ایرادمی کند گردانندگان بی بی سی فارسی را از اقلیت دینی بهائی می داند و به مردم توصیه می کند به برنامه های آن توجه نکنند

Seriously is that is his comeback? Thats the best you could do Hadad Adel? They are Bahais so do not listen to them?! You know what scares the regime? BBC Persian TV has at least 6-7 million Iranian viewers in Iran.

rahim22

Ball Boy
Aug 12, 2004
Norton

Source: balatarin

سایت صدا و سیمای جمهوری اسلامی را "خطرناک" اعلام کرد ـ۱۱۹ کلیک

safeweb.norton.com امروز توی اینترنت داشتم یه چرخی میزدم که به سایت صدا و سیما رفتم، به چند ثانیه نکشید که فایروال نرم افزار Norton بهم هشدار داد که این سایت خطرناکه؛ به سایت Norton که رفتم به همچین صفحه ای بر خوردم، قضاوت با شما. فقط بهتون توصیه می کنم دیگه به سایت
IRIB یه همون صدا و سیمای خودمون نرید

Here is the link to Norton (where they have "Warning" to the ownere of IRIB)

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Six people were hanged in Tehran’s Evin prison today

Thursday 2 July 2009

Iran Human Rights, July 1: Six people were hanged in Tehran’s Evin prison early this morning July 1. reported the state run Iranian news agency ISNA.

None of those who were executed today were identified by name, age or details around what they were convicted of.

The state run news site "young journalist’s club" also reported that one man identified as Alireza (28) was hanged in Tehran’s Evin prison convicted of murdering his friend.

Jerusalem Post , quoting a source in Iran, reported that six poeple were hanged in Tehran in relation with the recent pro-democracy demonstrations in Iran.

Iran Human Rights can not verify this report.

Mahmood Amiry-Moghaddam, spokesperson of "Iran Human Rights" said:"We are concerned that none of those executed today were identified by name. Regardless of what they are charged with, we condemn today’s executions, and repeat our concerns about the fact that many of the arrested under the pro-democracy demonstrations in Iran are in danger of torture, forced confession and execution".

The ISNA report also said: The six people who were hanged today were convicted of murder. The report added that execution of three others that was scheduled to take place today, was postponed. One of them, identified as "Hossein R." was a minor offender convicted of a murder at the age of 16.

Apr 10, 2003
Khatami denounces Iran election, arrests

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Moderate former president Mohammad Khatami criticized the outcome of Iran's disputed election and called for the release of people arrested since the June 12 vote in a hard-hitting statement on Wednesday.

Khatami was the third leading pro-reformer to publicly denounce the vote and its turbulent aftermath since Iran's top legislative body on Monday confirmed the victory of hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Two defeated moderate candidates -- former prime minister Mirhossein Mousavi and pro-reform cleric Mehdi Karoubi -- both say the election was rigged in the incumbent's favor and have called for it to be annulled.

Khatami, who was president from 1997 to 2005, supported Mousavi's presidency bid during the campaign.

"Many people voted because we called for a high turnout. With this result and the way of confrontation (with post-election protests) you can be sure that even us (reformers) cannot ask people to take part in the next election," he said.

"This is not in the interest of the establishment," he added.

Reformist sources say scores of leading reformers have been detained in a crackdown since official election results released on June 13 sparked the gravest street unrest in Iran since the 1979 Islamic revolution.

Riot police and religious Basij militia have suppressed huge demonstrations in which at least 20 people were killed.

"If you want to calm the atmosphere, why are you carrying out mass arrests? Oppressing people will not help end the protests," Khatami said.

Addressing the judiciary, he said: "If these people have committed crimes, why are their legal rights as citizens not preserved, why don't they have access to a lawyer, why are they not tried in a court, why haven't they been charged?"

Khatami added: "Obtaining confessions in front of cameras is a useless old method ... confessions under pressure are not valid."

Iran's police chief, Ismail Ahmadi-Moghaddam, earlier on Wednesday put the total number of detainees in the post-election unrest at 1,032 and said most had been freed.

The rest had been "referred to the public and revolutionary courts in Tehran," Fars agency quoted him as saying.

(Reporting by Parisa Hafezi; writing by Fredrik Dahl; editing by Mark Trevelyan)

Jan 29, 2004
Wow! What a powerful powerful statement by Mousavi!!!
It is a moving, inspirational statement with major historical significance.
It almost had me in tears.

Mr Mousavi: RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT!!
Indeed, I especially liked this part where he pledges loyalty to IRI

:ess-expert:

نظام و انقلاب اسلامي ميراث و ميوه مبارزات تاريخي دويست*** ساله شما با استبداد و عقب***ماندگي است. جمهوري اسلامي نظامي***است که اگر بر اساس عهد نخستين و نسخه*** اصيلش به اجرا درآيد تمامي خواسته***هاي ما را در بر مي***گيرد. مبادا کسي فريب شعارهاي ساختارشکنانه را بخورد. اينجانب قويا با چنين وسوسه***اي مخالفم و اعتقاد دارم قانون اساسي ما همچنان داراي ظرفيت***هاي ارزشمند تحقق نايافته***اي است که بايد با فعاليت همه نخبگان روحاني و دانشگاهي و انديشمندان کشور اجراي آنها به صورت مطالبه***اي ملي درآيد."

Apr 10, 2003
Arrested, beaten and raped: an Iran protester's tale
Afshin, a shopkeeper from south-west Iran, alleges that one of his friends was beaten and repeatedly raped after being arrested at an opposition rally after last month's disputed election. He gave this account to Esfandiar Poorgiv, a journalist and academic. It is published here as part of the Guardian's project to trace those killed and detained during the unrest. The Guardian has been unable to independently verify the account
He came to my shop around 10.30am. You could tell straight away that he had just been released. His face was bruised all over. His teeth were broken and he could hardly open his eyes.

He was not even into politics. He was just an ordinary 18-year-old in the last year of school. Before the election he came to me and asked how he should vote. He looks up to me. His father is an Ahmadinejad supporter.

He had gone home directly after his release, but his father did not let him in. He didn't mention he had been raped. At first, he didn't tell me either. It was the doctor who first noticed it and told me.

When he came to my shop he collapsed in a chair. He said he had nowhere to go and asked if he could stay with me. I called a friend of mine who is a doctor to come home and see him. Then I brought him home.

His shoulder blades and arms were wounded. There were some slashes on the face. No bone fractures, but he was bruised all over the body. I wanted to take some photos but he did not let me. The doctor said only four of his teeth were intact, the rest were broken. You could hardly understand what he said.

Then the doctor told me what had happened. He had suffered rupture of the rectum and the doctor feared colonic bleeding. He suggested we take him to the hospital immediately.

They registered him under a false name and with somebody else's insurance. The nurses were crying. Two of them asked what sort of beast had beaten him up like that. He was a broken man. He told us not to waste our money on him, and that he would kill himself.

He was arrested in Shiraz on 15 June, the Monday after the election. Some sturdy young men made a human shield around the demonstrators. He was among them. He said he managed to hit some of the anti-riot police. But then they caught him and beat him up.

"I was kept in a van till evening that day and then transferred to a solitary cell where I was kept for two days," he said. "Then I was repeatedly interrogated, beaten and hung from a ceiling. They call it chicken kebab. They tie your hands and feet together and hang you from the ceiling, turning you around and beating you with cables.

"They gave us warm water to drink and one meal a day. Repeated smacking was a regular punishment. In interrogations, they kept on asking if I was instructed from abroad. I believed I was going to be sent from the detention centre to prison. But they sent me to where they called Roughnecks' Room. There were some other youths of my age in there. I asked a guard why I am not sent to prison and the reply was: 'You have to be our guest for a while.'

"I refused to confess during interrogations. They said: 'Ask your friends what we'll do to you if you don't co-operate.' Others in the room were also arrested on 15 June. I was tempted to confess at this point but I didn't. On the third and fourth day, they beat me up again. They insisted we were instructed from abroad. I kept on saying we were only protesting for our votes.

"It was on Saturday or Sunday that they raped me for the first time. There were three or four huge guys we had not seen before. They came to me and tore my clothes. I tried to resist but two of them laid me on the floor and the third did it. It was done in front of four other detainees.

"My cell mates, especially the older one, tried to console me. They said nobody loses his dignity through such an act. They did it to two other cell mates in the next days. Then it became a routine. We were so weak and beaten up that could not do anything.

"Then the interrogations started again. They said: 'If you don't come to your senses we will send you to Adel Abad [another prison in Shiraz] to the pederasts' section so that you receive such treatment every day.' I was so weak I did not know what to say. Then they asked for my contacts. I told them I had no contacts and I was informed about the demonstrations through the internet.

"The same routine was continued till this morning when I was released. In the last week, there was no interrogation, no beating. Only rape and solitary confinement."

This is what he recounted. But he couldn't articulate quite like this. He was in much physical and mental pain as he talked. I asked him to tell his story in the hope of making a difference to those still detained.

• Esfandiar Poorgiv is a pseudonym.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Home > iReports > Story
Iran executed 5 students in Kurdish city KermanShan,plz help humanity& send this video to the world

Posted by: kurdistani // 1 week ago // viewed 1,306 times // shared 12 times
city of kermanshan, Iran // embed media
Last updated: 6 days ago

Iranian regime executed 5 Kurdish students in Kurdish city kermanshan(June 2009) by hanging all of them at once. They were all accused of political activities.

Please watch this video and send every where in the world, especially to the human right organisation in your location.

http://www.ireport.com/themes/custom/resources/swfplayer/mediaplayer.swf

After five students were executed by Iranian revolutionary guard, Iranian regime asked the student family, to pay for government because the Iranian government spent some time for execution of their children.

Please watch this video film and send to the world, after you watched this video, you will understand the pain of those family.

We are calling to:
Human right organisation around world
Human right watch
Amnesty international
European court of human rights
European parliament
United States congress
News papers
Televisions
Web sites
And individual who care for human rights
Please watch this video and ask Iran to stop exaction of innocent Kurdish student.
June 2009
© Kurdistan united news agency

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Arrested, beaten and raped: an Iran protester's tale
Afshin, a shopkeeper from south-west Iran, alleges that one of his friends was beaten and repeatedly raped after being arrested at an opposition rally after last month's disputed election. He gave this account to Esfandiar Poorgiv, a journalist and academic. It is published here as part of the Guardian's project to trace those killed and detained during the unrest. The Guardian has been unable to independently verify the account
He came to my shop around 10.30am. You could tell straight away that he had just been released. His face was bruised all over. His teeth were broken and he could hardly open his eyes.

He was not even into politics. He was just an ordinary 18-year-old in the last year of school. Before the election he came to me and asked how he should vote. He looks up to me. His father is an Ahmadinejad supporter.

He had gone home directly after his release, but his father did not let him in. He didn't mention he had been raped. At first, he didn't tell me either. It was the doctor who first noticed it and told me.

When he came to my shop he collapsed in a chair. He said he had nowhere to go and asked if he could stay with me. I called a friend of mine who is a doctor to come home and see him. Then I brought him home.

His shoulder blades and arms were wounded. There were some slashes on the face. No bone fractures, but he was bruised all over the body. I wanted to take some photos but he did not let me. The doctor said only four of his teeth were intact, the rest were broken. You could hardly understand what he said.

Then the doctor told me what had happened. He had suffered rupture of the rectum and the doctor feared colonic bleeding. He suggested we take him to the hospital immediately.

They registered him under a false name and with somebody else's insurance. The nurses were crying. Two of them asked what sort of beast had beaten him up like that. He was a broken man. He told us not to waste our money on him, and that he would kill himself.

He was arrested in Shiraz on 15 June, the Monday after the election. Some sturdy young men made a human shield around the demonstrators. He was among them. He said he managed to hit some of the anti-riot police. But then they caught him and beat him up.

"I was kept in a van till evening that day and then transferred to a solitary cell where I was kept for two days," he said. "Then I was repeatedly interrogated, beaten and hung from a ceiling. They call it chicken kebab. They tie your hands and feet together and hang you from the ceiling, turning you around and beating you with cables.

"They gave us warm water to drink and one meal a day. Repeated smacking was a regular punishment. In interrogations, they kept on asking if I was instructed from abroad. I believed I was going to be sent from the detention centre to prison. But they sent me to where they called Roughnecks' Room. There were some other youths of my age in there. I asked a guard why I am not sent to prison and the reply was: 'You have to be our guest for a while.'

"I refused to confess during interrogations. They said: 'Ask your friends what we'll do to you if you don't co-operate.' Others in the room were also arrested on 15 June. I was tempted to confess at this point but I didn't. On the third and fourth day, they beat me up again. They insisted we were instructed from abroad. I kept on saying we were only protesting for our votes.

"It was on Saturday or Sunday that they raped me for the first time. There were three or four huge guys we had not seen before. They came to me and tore my clothes. I tried to resist but two of them laid me on the floor and the third did it. It was done in front of four other detainees.

"My cell mates, especially the older one, tried to console me. They said nobody loses his dignity through such an act. They did it to two other cell mates in the next days. Then it became a routine. We were so weak and beaten up that could not do anything.

"Then the interrogations started again. They said: 'If you don't come to your senses we will send you to Adel Abad [another prison in Shiraz] to the pederasts' section so that you receive such treatment every day.' I was so weak I did not know what to say. Then they asked for my contacts. I told them I had no contacts and I was informed about the demonstrations through the internet.

"The same routine was continued till this morning when I was released. In the last week, there was no interrogation, no beating. Only rape and solitary confinement."

This is what he recounted. But he couldn't articulate quite like this. He was in much physical and mental pain as he talked. I asked him to tell his story in the hope of making a difference to those still detained.

• Esfandiar Poorgiv is a pseudonym.
Absolutely devastating story!!! what's the source??