Week FIVE ... NFL

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
So, how 'bout them cowboys. 4-0 seems to be a lock to advance to 5-0 after Monday night. The boys have the #1 offense in the league and our defense is climbing higher and higher each week, up to #8.

The disfunctional DEADSKINS, don't even know when or if Portis is hurt. Detroit is not going to be an easy match this week and I just do not see how the pathetic washington Offense (not scored over 20 points yet this season) can keep up with the prolific lions offense. Detroit's defense is not half bad either. Philly is done and the giants will just be a .500 team this year. Can't wait for week 6 and the patriots in Big D.

Good luck deadskin fans. Hope your suffering continues.... haha hahaha:exercise:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Tony Romo would be second best quarter back in the league as far as I am concerned if he managed to 21 points for him team against NE defence.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I remember a while back on this forum there was a guy who said what goes up, comes down at some point. Or something to that effect. True that the Cowboys are riding high, but hopefully not for long. They still haven't played any good teams yet. So, nashashidi shab deraze! Of course their first big opponent is not this week, it is next week, but I am not going to be surprised if they lost to Buffalo ;)

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
I think it's a positive when you consider what their offense has been doing to other teams. It was a big stand for the redskins defense and a great showing from an offensive side. We have two offensive linemen starting who were not starters at the beginning of the season, we had our main WR out and lost our 2nd WR. JC showed he can play and did very well. I think it was a well rounded game for us and a positive bounce back after we stumbled against the Giants. If we had to play NY next week we would beat them just as we should have in Week 3.

I'm good man, just busy with work and all that stuff. Need some time off. We all have got to plan some sort of get together between the 21st of Dec. and the beginning of Jan... Ali will be in town :)

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. Skins were the better team today, but would have lost to NY Giants if they had played today.

Yeah lets get together soon. Don't work too hard Behrang jan. Life is too short

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
What is it about DC that seems to tame the Lions!! I don't think Detroit has ever won in DC, or have they? Anyway, Behrang was right about the Skins being 3-1 with one game in hand, they are only one step behind the Cowboys. I hope the Cowboys don't overlook the Bill looking forward to the clash with NE. Buffalo may be off to a poor start, but in this league any team can beat any team on a given day. Let's hope the boys win!! It could very well be a preview of the superbowl next week, and I for one am really excited to see how the boys will do against a top notch defense and a good quarter back on the other side. Defense will have to be good if they are to have a chance of beating the Patriots.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Tony romo so amazing he was last night.
he screwed up. but he stayed at it and salvaged the game.

greatest news for cowboys was that their defence was able to step up. lets now see if they can prevent
randny moss and stallwortth from having touchdowns.

We all knows dallas defence will have hard time against NE defence(because even carson and chad johnson did).

But I was encourage by the fact that Dallas defence allowed no touchdowns by Bills offense.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
As they were saying on the radio... It's fukin unbelievable... you turn the ball over six times like that and then you end up winning! Who would have thought; but wait, you are playing the Bills and their offence just sucked last night. When you turn the ball over six times, get two interception returns for a TD (14pts) get a kickoff returned for a TD (7pts = total 21pts) and only manage to get a field goal from your offence through the whole game you deserve to loose.

I hope that game felt just as bad as their four consecutive losses in the super bowl. The bills could not do shit last night on offense and NO it was NOT the Dallas D that held them back... they just SUCKED. I can't wait till next week and the Cowboy's first loss.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I told you Buffalo has a chance to beat the Cowboys. But I guess they came up couple of points short. But we are talking about the lowly Buffalo. Wait till next week.:8:

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Dick Jauron is an idiot. Up by 8, ball on 10 yard line. 6 min left and 3rd and 8 to go. He sends in a passing play instead of running the ball and kicking a field goal to go up by 11. Guess what happens... Thats right, INT that is almost run back for a TD. Good job ass clown... Jauron and Florida's Meyer should both be kicked in the balls...

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
OH MY GOD..... Its been a very busy couple of days for me, no internet at all, but I just read all your comments... Ha ha aha ahaaaha... What a game? What resiliency by Romo and company. Just the fact that Romo drove the cowboys down the field with less than a minute to position themselves for the kick was amazing.

Will see about the Patriots? They played like shit against Cleveland. Their offense was just average and the browns scored 17! Just wait and see. Until then, 5-0 baby. Burn in misery and jealousy Skins fans..... YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
It was good to see Romo struggle and recover from it. It is also good for the Cowboys to have got a really bad game behind them before the clash with NE. I hope it turns out to be a good game. Of course, I hope for the cowboys to win, and being at home, I would imagine they would be favorites. Gooooooooo Cowboys!!

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
It was good to see Romo struggle and recover from it. It is also good for the Cowboys to have got a really bad game behind them before the clash with NE. I hope it turns out to be a good game. Of course, I hope for the cowboys to win, and being at home, I would imagine they would be favorites. Gooooooooo Cowboys!!
You must be kidding right? NE is favorite by 5.5 points.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
You must be kidding right? NE is favorite by 5.5 points.
Is that what the line is? I would have guessed it would be either even or Cowboys by 1 or 2!!! No respect!! Now we definitely have to beat NE to prove a point, don't we? In any case, if I were a gambling man, I would definitely pick the Cowboys + 5.5. It should be a 3 point game either way.