Well looks like Iran is at it again

Oct 18, 2002
Another WC is upon us and we are in the same boat as always. A lot of hot air about being the best team in Asia and the best player of all time in Karimi, and we have to scape defeat by the seat of our pants. We will probably not loose too many games, but tie all of them and be forced to miss the WC again. I can not believe why year after year, we are stuck in the same situation. No prepratory matches, excuse after excuse for BS reasons why we fail to win against supposed weaker teams.

I tell you in we tie one more game we are OUT. Trust me, 2 points out of possible 6 is not going to help us.

Thanks,

Javeed Iran

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
kambujiyeh said:
Another WC is upon us and we are in the same boat as always. A lot of hot air about being the best team in Asia and the best player of all time in Karimi, and we have to scape defeat by the seat of our pants. We will probably not loose too many games, but tie all of them and be forced to miss the WC again. I can not believe why year after year, we are stuck in the same situation. No prepratory matches, excuse after excuse for BS reasons why we fail to win against supposed weaker teams.

I tell you in we tie one more game we are OUT. Trust me, 2 points out of possible 6 is not going to help us.

Thanks,

Javeed Iran
Yes, and looks like Japan is at it again too, they narrowly escaped a tie at home by scroing in the last few mintues of the game. And if they do this one more time, they're out too. It'll be Bahrain and N.K. making it, eventhough one managed a tie at home and the other lost on the road.

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
kambujiyeh said:

Thanks,

Javeed Iran
wait what happens if NK-Gohrain ends up in a tie as well next matchday. Then it would be:

1- Japan 4 pts
2/3- Iran 2 pts, Bahrain 2 pts
4- NK 1pt

we're out of it?

Oct 18, 2002
looks like you dudes dont get it. Japan WON. Last I checked they had 3 points. That means if they score last freaking second or 10000 of them in the first half, it does not matter. If we tie Japan in the next game we would have 2 points, they would have 4. That means we are ONE full game behind. Now if the other two win or tie we are either TIED or behind them. Simple math dudes, if you dont get 3 points you are fucked. You can loose a few here and there, but if you win most of the games, you will qualify. Where as, the team that TIES time and time again, gets to watch the games from home.

Thanks,

Javeed Iran

TPC

Ball Boy
Dec 6, 2003
Here is what I predict: Iran - Japan will tie in Iran, eventhough we play better, but still cannot pass Japan. Then in North Korea we get lucky and come back home with a tie, eventhough we were out played. Now, from now on our destiny will not be in our hands. I hope and pray that I am wrong, but this is what reality tells me. I am sorry, so sorry.