Westi Kojaayee?

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
agha koshti maro...

man inja hanooz parchame Amrika peyda nakardam...har vaght peyda kardam aks migiram, upload mikonam.

Aslan Video migiram, Star Spangled Banner mikhunam, be parcham ham salute mikonam. Khube?
Hey BTT nakon...

Oct 18, 2002
Mahdi inghadar cherto pert nago, in your lovely city there are thousand American flags to buy so move your ass to the shop buy one and show yourself as the biggest A of the day hehe

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
to give you an update..

Thank you for your request.

We can offer you paper flags in 3 sizes (53 x 82 cm, 26 x 41 cm, 13 x 20 cm).
Also, we could loan you a large cloth flag.
May we ask you to provide additional information, e.g. from where you are contacting us, and for which occasion you would need the flags?

Sincerely,

So I will get a paper flag and will see how it looks like...I can give you a teaser if you like with the paper flag at my front door and Young Jeezy's "My president is black" as the new unofficial national anthem and if it was not satisfying, I will make sure to have the real one until inauguration of Barack.

Oct 18, 2002
They are asking for which occasion you want the flag. Are you gonna tell them that you want the flag because you lost a bet? :D

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
They are asking for which occasion you want the flag. Are you gonna tell them that you want the flag because you lost a bet? :D
I was thinking about that too! have you replied yet mahdi?
that was my reply..

As you should expect, it has, as everything dealing with the US right now, to do with president-elect Barack Obama.
I made a bet with a friend living in the US about 1 1/2 years ago that Obama won't be elected. Fortunately, the people in the US proved me wrong and unfortunately, the friend has a good memory. The wager was that I would have an US flag on my front door and take a picture and now I have to come even, which I will gladly do. If I knew where to buy a flag I would buy it, but I thought contacting you would be easier.

I would take the paper flag in 53x82 if possible.
My address is .....

We will be glad to send you a paper flag by mail.

Sincerely,

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Dude, don't get yourself killed or mamed!! You can just put the flag up, take the picture and then take it down!