What are we missing?

Oct 18, 2002
Southern California
Looks like Tunis toonest
Mesr toonest, Libya Dare mitoonest but Iran hanooz natoonest!

I think the only and best way to get rid of the occupiers in our country is to have strikes, and I mean widespread strikes, specially the national oil company.This is how you deal with suppressive regimes. You can only expect people to get beaten up for so long.This regime needs to be handicapped with strikes along with street protests.It will not work with one without the other.

May 9, 2004
Looks like Tunis toonest
Mesr toonest, Libya Dare mitoonest but Iran hanooz natoonest!

I think the only and best way to get rid of the occupiers in our country is to have strikes, and I mean widespread strikes, specially the national oil company.This is how you deal with suppressive regimes. You can only expect people to get beaten up for so long.This regime needs to be handicapped with strikes along with street protests.It will not work with one without the other.
با شما موافق هستم

May 12, 2007
Here is my view.
The occupiers are hezbolahi. Most of them are employed for Sepah. A hesbolahi is only loyal to the leader.
We all remember khomeini asked his fans(hesbollahi) to spy for him and we all saw some people who turned
their clildren to the police for being an opposition.
It is there fore important to know who you are dealing with. Toppling IRI is like toppling sepah. Don't wait they
will not join people.
It can happen if a strong military force defeat sepah. Either from outside or from inside. From inside if people fight like they fight agaist an occupier.
But I don't believe in demonstrations.