What goes through a bassidji's mind when he shoots someone in cold blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
EDITED : how can you speak of freedom of speech and equality when you cant simply respect others for what they believe in? this is officially your LAST warning, as we said before either LEARN to respect others and their believes or do not post here.
The Moderator: Are you a moderator to give warning to others and tell them to not post here? No ur not.

All of your respect each other's opinions and tolerate each other without insulting/warning, or else the thread gets locked.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
LOL ROFL, you forget thousands of baseej mostazefin from far villages of iran running towards khoramshahr and fight against the invading arab forces ?

who cleared the mines so the artesh behind can pass safely ?

who launched human wave attacks against the iraqi forces ?

who launched operation undeniable victory to free khoramshahr from arab forces ?

kheli namak nashnas hastin. bi chesmo roo ta in had ?
bi cheshmo roo va namak nashnas toee farzandam. On the top of that, u have serious problem in reading and comprehension. Those fags that r beating ppl under the name of baseej, r nothing but disgrace to those heroes who fought against Saddam over 20 yrs ago. After all, it was not just baseej who fought Saddam, and real baseejis never claimed ownership of the resistance against Saddam. Artesh, sepah, Ashaier, so many ppl doing military service....all fought that bloody unfair war that saddam and mullahs imposed upon us.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Guys,

I don't understand why Arash needs replying to. Clearly he's just a kid and doesn't understand everything and believes what he wants to believe. It reminds me when I was 10 years old in Iran watching the news and all these things they would say about how powerful Iran is and being naive and young you have no other reason to not believe it. He's that kid.

At least Ashtar has a tiny bit of sense and provides some facts which 9 out of 10 is from the other side of the perspective. But Arash is plain and simple brainwashed.

D

DiryHarry

The Moderator: Are you a moderator to give warning to others and tell them to not post here? No ur not.

All of your respect each other's opinions and tolerate each other without insulting/warning, or else the thread gets locked.
edited.

Feb 17, 2009
Guys,

I don't understand why Arash needs replying to. Clearly he's just a kid and doesn't understand everything and believes what he wants to believe. It reminds me when I was 10 years old in Iran watching the news and all these things they would say about how powerful Iran is and being naive and young you have no other reason to not believe it. He's that kid.

At least Ashtar has a tiny bit of sense and provides some facts which 9 out of 10 is from the other side of the perspective. But Arash is plain and simple brainwashed.
everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, as you see i get attakced and slandered and insulted because i have a different opinion, now this is cruel isnt it ?

May 9, 2004
T sho dishab palooye nanat jaa gozashtam.

Reedam too oon avatar fati jijit.
جانم
این چه کاری است که شما می کنید هی می ایید فحش خواهر ومادر می دهی و ادیت میکنید
حداقل جلوی نیلوفر گرامی این حرف های زشت را نزن جانم
ما ایرانی ها حتی انهایی که دهنشان چفت و بند ندازد جلوی خانومها فحش نمیدهیم جانم شما کجا بزرگ شده اید که
حتی کوچکترین احترامی برای خانومها نمیگذارید
حالا به بنده فحش دادید می گویم از من خوشتان نمی اید چرا به نیلوفر گرامی فحش می دهی
خجالت هم خوب چیزی است
اها الان رفتی ادیت کردی دوباره

D

DiryHarry

جانم
ما ایرانی ها حتی انهایی که دهنشان چفت و بند ندازد جلوی خانومها فحش نمیدهیم جانم شما کجا بزرگ شده اید که
حالا به بنده فحش دادید می گویم از من خوشتان نمی اید چرا به نیلوفر گرامی فحش می دهی
خجالت هم خوب چیزی است
khafe sho, khodeto goh nakon az heykale nakarat khejaalat bekesh.

D

DiryHarry

LOOL

Agha Bikhial ..
bikhial mikhial tamoom shod.

daran zano bacheye mardomo mikoshan, oon vaght yek seri kadiye nokiseh ke roo badbakhti ye mardom millionire shodan, folaneshoon digeh boland nemisheh miyaan inja khodeshoon o erzaa konan.

Nov 24, 2002
Dude , let it go man ..

If u dont like someone ( or his comments )just put it on ur ignore list ..

BIKHIAL ..

D

DiryHarry

Dude , let it go man ..

If u dont like someone ( or his comments )just put it on ur ignore list ..

BIKHIAL ..
i don't know these people to like or dislike them. I just don't like it when people speak out of the wrong hole.

I cannot tolerate it. Therefore i go ahead and express my opinion.

For example this one:" I think that anyone who collects a penny from IR is a son of a whore" (no names mentioned)

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
جانم
خجالت هم خوب چیزی است
جنرال عزيزبراين براى من اصلا تعجب أور نيست كه اين أقا اينجا دهن كجى ميكند و فهش ناموس ميدهد. فقط چند روز بعد او انتخابات دو سه نفر از اعضا اينجا شروع كردن به فهاشى به من و اشتر و شماهم يك ترد را باز كرديد بر سر همين مسئله ولى كسى از دست اندر كاران اين سايت عكس العمل جدى بعمل نياورد.

خوب وقتى با اينجور ادبيات برخورد نميشود هركس هر چیزی كه دلش خواست ميگويد.

D

DiryHarry

جنرال عزيزبراين براى من اصلا تعجب أور نيست كه اين أقا اينجا دهن كجى ميكند و فهش ناموس ميدهد. فقط چند روز بعد او انتخابات دو سه نفر از اعضا اينجا شروع كردن به فهاشى به من و اشتر و شماهم يك ترد را باز كرديد بر سر همين مسئله ولى كسى از دست اندر كاران اين سايت عكس العمل جدى بعمل نياورد.

خوب وقتى با اينجور ادبيات برخورد نميشود هركس هر چیزی كه دلش خواست ميگويد.
khob to halaa boro yek kami sine sazi kon, kheyaalet raahat she, or maybe you should get a bike and beat up some teen aged students....

oh oh, what is this a bassidji maghar e amaliaat or a football forum...

creatures of darkness coming out of the woodworks just like soosk o shepesh....

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
khob to halaa boro yek kami sine sazi kon, kheyaalet raahat she, or maybe you should get a bike and beat up some teen aged students....

oh oh, what is this a bassidji maghar e amaliaat or a football forum...

creatures of darkness coming out of the woodworks just like soosk o shepesh....
Azizam this kind of language against me coming from you I consider as a complement :)

D

DiryHarry

Azizam this kind of language against me coming from you I consider as a complement :)
I am completely convinced that there is no god. The existence of lower life forms is a perfect manifestation of this fact.

If there was a god why would he create things such as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.