What happened between Gordan and Ghotbi

yashar

Ball Boy
Nov 8, 2002
Texas
Without any doubt after rahmati Shahab Gordan is best goal keeper we got.
What happened between him and Ghotbi that he is not being invited? Any ideas?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Vaalaa too in linki ke post kardi ke badbakht harfe bikhodi nazade. Raastam mige, etefaghan khosham miaad vaghti yeki harfesho mizane o kenaare giri mikone. Ghotbi kiye? Torabian che pokhiye ke chenin harfi dar morede khoonevaadeye in baba mizane. Az nazare man har ki ke be in dalaayel khat mikhore, vaase man az tamaame oonaai ke davat mishan o khaaye maaliam mikonan ke davat shan arzeshesh bishtare. Laa aghal ye tah vojoodi in baba engaari daare, be harchizo har kassi bale ghorbaan nemige.

Oct 20, 2003
^^ Akhe kess ke mikhAd zir dast yeki kar koneh ke nemiad taraf ra ZAyeih koneh va begeh
قطبی مغرض است و درک فنی ندارد
Hala har che ham dorost begeh.
Mano va to mitonim harchi delemoon bekhAd rAje be Ghotebi begeem, vali badesh nemitooneem entezar dashteh basheem davat ham besheem.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Dorost vali tebghe gofteye Gordan too hamoon linki ke behemoon daadi, in bache mesle inke aslan nemikhaaste dige vaase in baba bazi kone. Be har haal vaghti aadam be yeki mige darke fanii nadaari, dige midoone ke baayad doro bare davat shodan ro khite ghermez bekeshe. Fekr nakonam Gordan entezaare davat daashte.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I do not know why Ghotbi did not pick him for TM, but Gordan's comments after not being picked was simply stupid, no coach (and I am not defending Ghotbi here) will pick up someone who bad mouth him in public.
Read the following comments:
http://www.footballiran.ir/Nsite/FullStory/?Id=35623
IP jan hamcheen birabt ham nagofteh. He should be happy that he is getting noticed more in the ACL anyway. Ghotbi will be sacked after we finish miserably in the Asian cup and Gordan will be our #2 keeper for years to come.

Jun 18, 2005
In my humble opinion we did not play well yesterday. This team is lacking a good playmaker, our players lack conditioning, and we have holes in our defense.

The Brazilians for the most part did not put any pressure on us. Lots of passing in the midfield but whenever they did press we almost conceded and had it not been for Rahmati the score would have been very different.

Brazil did a very poor job of defending the set pieces and we almost scored a kharaki goal from all the confusion. But for the most part we could not move the ball against them.

Oct 20, 2003
IP jan hamcheen birabt ham nagofteh. He should be happy that he is getting noticed more in the ACL anyway. Ghotbi will be sacked after we finish miserably in the Asian cup and Gordan will be our #2 keeper for years to come.
Man ham naghotom berabt gofeth ZA jan. Vali chance khodesho baad az goftan on harfa be sefer resondeh ke ta vaghti Ghotbi hast davat beshe. There is no doubt that he is a head and shoulder better than Mirzakoor. The fact that Mirzakoor or Zenypour (if I remember the name correctly) are invited shows Ghotebi's ability.
Ghotbi ya Ali Daie are not appropriate coaches for TM, we deserve better for sure.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Thanks for the link Safar jan!

I guess after these comments, there is no way we can see Gordan in TM as long as Ghotbi is the coach. Maybe unless he continues his great form in the ACL and in IPL and people put a lot of pressure on Ghotbi.

But I guess half of Gordan's motivation right now is just to prove his worth no matter if he gets invited to TM or not. That could be something that is also hugely contributing to his great games these days. (Remember Hashemian at Bochum).

yashar

Ball Boy
Nov 8, 2002
Texas
even though a good goal keeper it seems gordan has had attiude problems since few years ago. watch this video from the time he was in aboo moslem.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL8K0Gu_xhs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL8K0Gu_xhs[/ame]

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
there is saying in america; what happned in vegas should stay in vegas.
the same token, whatever happened between ghotbi and gordan should stay at their bed room .
:looti:

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
dude a good keeper should have an attitude, that attitude would scare his defenders and other team's forwards .
an ungly and mean goal keeper is what we need . this agha hejazi was good looking guy but he was mean when he played .there was another guy was real mean looking his name was aziz asli .he played in movies as a bad guy .