What happened to ISP site last week?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I'm still experiencing major problems with the site. It happened right after this problem. Even though I have cleared catch, cookies and history several times, I still get the following message.

This happens every second time I visit the site. And there is no way to get in unless I wait for hours for the next time. I am sure after I finished visiting the site this time, I won't be able to get in next time! I am using my android phone.

Anyone else experiencing this or knows how to solve it?

Attachments

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I'm still experiencing major problems with the site. It happened right after this problem. Even though I have cleared catch, cookies and history several times, I still get the following message.

This happens every second time I visit the site. And there is no way to get in unless I wait for hours for the next time. I am sure after I finished visiting the site this time, I won't be able to get in next time! I am using my android phone.

Did you try incognito?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Clean your cache

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Yupp. Did it just now. No change!
What ver of OS do you use? assuming you're on windows.

if you havent' booted in a while, do an ipconfig/renew at the commad line, cmd shell.

Wild guess and quick repair is hotspot your PC with your cell and see if that msg still pops so you know it's your config or not. (assuming you're on a PC)

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Does this happen no matter what browser or device you use?
Yes, unfortunately same thing for different browsers. Haven't tried with another device but this is the one I always use.

Your device has a very long memory!

Have you tried a different device?
No, I rarely use another device now a days. But then again, even if it works on another device, it won't solve my problem with this one.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What ver of OS do you use? assuming you're on windows.

if you havent' booted in a while, do an ipconfig/renew at the commad line, cmd shell.

Wild guess and quick repair is hotspot your PC with your cell and see if that msg still pops so you know it's your config or not. (assuming you're on a PC)
No, phone/android.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes, unfortunately same thing for different browsers. Haven't tried with another device but this is the one I always use.

No, I rarely use another device now a days. But then again, even if it works on another device, it won't solve my problem with this one.
Does This happen when you are on WiFi and off WiFi?