What is happening with Roger!

kasra

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
This year he is being schooled on different surfaces by players that are virtually unknown. Is it going to be the first year that he won't make it to the semi of a Grand Slam? Or can he switch it on?

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
He's overrated. JK :) ... he'll bounce back. He always goes through these spells where he drops off a bit and people question it and he comes back and kicks everyone's behind.

Feb 12, 2009
i know he goes through these periods, but personally i have a feeling this is the first year he gets knocked out early

Sep 25, 2005
ye i agree. his just taking it easy, and his got kids now so I guess his spending time with his family. his got nothing to prove anymore, his the greatest of all time.

kasra

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Well, he just so doesn't look like a guy who can relax. I have been following him for a long time and I had not seen him this confused on the court before. Have I seen him frustrated and under performing, yes but not confused and clueless NO. Too bad that he is going through this while Rafa is at his best.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He is not that good in french open surface ... He won last year when Nadal was injured ... (only 1 french open and he is happy with it)

I am not cheering for him anymore .. he has won it all ... let Nadal and others win now