What is the meaning of EDITED ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
i don't get it.

you guys delete the posts that you don't like to read but you keep the post title...

is that weird or what ?

why don't you delete to post altogether.

after all, us iranians, are a leading authority, historically, in THE SUPRESSION of freedom of speech and censorship.

why change now, right. ...:music:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
keyvan_pars said:
i don't get it.

you guys delete the posts that you don't like to read but you keep the post title...

is that weird or what ?

why don't you delete to post altogether.

after all, us iranians, are a leading authority, historically, in THE SUPRESSION of freedom of speech and censorship.

why change now, right. ...:music:
Keyvan jan,which post are u talking about?! if ur referring to some of the posts Edited by us(when members disrespect each other), we cant Edit the title of the post but only content of the post. and we dont really delete a thread, but rather lock it if it needs to be locked.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
as long as the member of forum does not fohsh(which iranians always do) i ll hold a conversation.

the problem is when you say something to iranians which bothers them(lets say i insult some arab who used to wonder in the deserts 1400 years ago raping under aged girls) they take it personally and FOHSH.

when they fohsh, that is the end of logical conversation.

i don't get it why us iranians are so GHEYRATI over smelly camel riding bastards, and our own people are being abused and we laugh about it.

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
keyvan_pars said:
as long as the member of forum does not fohsh(which iranians always do) i ll hold a conversation.

the problem is when you say something to iranians which bothers them(lets say i insult some arab who used to wonder in the deserts 1400 years ago raping under aged girls) they take it personally and FOHSH.

when they fohsh, that is the end of logical conversation.

i don't get it why us iranians are so GHEYRATI over smelly camel riding bastards, and our own people are being abused and we laugh about it.
i like you when you insulting that malakh-khors

Jun 9, 2004
malakh khors and their supporters should be insulted and we have every right to do it.

keep up the good work keyvan,

EDITED BY POOYA :
LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE , before you are force to leave, we have ZERO tolerance for people who do NOT respect others, specially those who spend hour and hours on forum, assuring you can have a nice time here.

Last edited by a moderator:

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
Making racist remarks is obscene and vulgar, to whatever racial or ethnic category it might be directed. By the way gdoggali jan, Niloufar was clarifying the reasoning behind admin edits, which Keyvan was also objecting to, and I don't see how that's dumb?!

Status
Not open for further replies.