What is wrong with Shojaie ?

sarbaz

Bench Warmer
Nov 6, 2002
He has been the weakest of our players througout these 3 games so far but i cant,t figure out why ?
why?why?

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
Shojaee is a selfish show off, if you look at him when he has the ball, he never passes, he holds on the ball too long and ends up losing it. this happens over and over again.... that is whats wrong with him....

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
vay vaghean..asabe adam khoord mishe..wished more creative players would be invited instead of him.

Shojaei and Nekounam have been quite disappointing. They were disappointing in their club season so far too.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
^ Shojaei has been pretty good for Osasuna the last two months, had a few MOM matches. And Javad has been solid as well.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
^ Shojaei has been pretty good for Osasuna the last two months, had a few MOM matches. And Javad has been solid as well.
he's been ok, but not as good as last year yet. He doesnt change the course of the game as he used to. and his ratings this season are testimonial to that really.

May 12, 2007
Maybe they are not used in the same way as when Daei was the coach.
I also remember there was some rumour that players did not like Shojaei
was invited.
But I also belive he will be used later.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
don't mean to put the guy down, he may be the difference maker next game (probably not), but honestly, I have always thought of Shojaie as a overrated player..

A player that is not "willing" to pass and has to be asked or pushed to pass the ball, doesn't get high score in my book.