What is your crack ie what are you addicted to

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
I thought this woudl be a very interesting thread. For me it's those blue Mosnter energy drinks I just can't live without them. I'm sorry I tried but I got to have one blue monster a day. Those are the ones what are 0 calories. I'll be honest back in high school I was an idiot and I wanted to be cool so it was smoking weed aka marijane. Once I went to college and ditched my loser friends I quut smoking weed. Somehow I can't quit drinking blue monster drinks:dance3:

So what is your addiction?

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
cigarettes

must be the hardest thing in the world to quit
Well when I played football I did something stupid chew tobacco and that was very tough to quit so I know how you feel. Try getting this pill calle Chintix it helped me quit chewing and it might help you quit smoking.

Pooya jaan great call man feamle brests and as$ are two things that I'm very addicted to along with tang of course becaues young men need plenty of "tang"

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Sherwin jan, I dont even want to quit at the moment, but I'll give it a try when I decide to quit.

As far as breasts go, they're nice, but I'm a big time ass man myself.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
LOL at the replies so far. :D

Nothing is hard to quit once you REALLY set your mind to do it.
Those so called energy drinks may have ZERO cal but are highly caffeinated and that's why you're hooked to them. Begin to drink pure fresh harmless water.

My only addiction is playing tennis....it is one of the most exciting games in the world.
:dance3:

Last edited:

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
LOL at the replies so far. :D

Nothing is hard to quit once you REALLY set your mind to do it.
Those so called energy drinks may have ZERO cal but are highly caffeinated and that's why you're hooked to them. Begin to drink pure fresh harmless water.
My only addiction is playing tennis....it is one of the most exciting games in the world.
:dance3:
That is how I felt about American football now my addictio is working out. I"ve been good recently I only have those drinks now like every otehr day and I"m workign my way to once a week. Tennis is cool I played it but I"m not the greatest tennis player in teh world. I could probably rally but the hardest thing for me is serving overhand.

By the way I'm good at table tennis lol.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
چمن، پستون، زول بیا بامیه​
ممد رضا
آی شیطون پس هنوز هم تو مراتع گشت می زنی و با چمن حال میکنی. من که خیلی وقته از چمن اومدم بیرون، این روزها فقط عرق سگی و سیگار لامصّب مگر اینکه یک مسافر دلسوز تازه از ایران اومده بانی بشه و یه جشنی بگیره و ما رو هم دعوت کنه.

May 9, 2004
To quote Chris Hansen, "Why don't you have a seat over there."
شروین جان
یعنی چی میشه مثلا من با دوست دختر 17 ساله ام قدم بزنم یا برم رستوران و سینما دنیا به اخر می رسه یا مثلا ضرری به کسی میرسه ؟
نه