What kind of girls you like to date

What kind of girls you like for date

• Total voters

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
General Parsaian: LOOOL@ your own choice!! :D

Well, None of the above for me! Being rich or not, doesn't really matter! but she should definitly NOT be shy and also not too easy at the same time! Beautiful and sexy, she should be! ;)

Mar 31, 2005
I want my girls friendly and accommodating to all of my friends. She needs to wear a veil only. Albatte yek badane boloori dar zamineye yek chadore siyah dar hengame vazeshe bad mitoone yek sahneye royaee or bevojood biyare ke har ensaniro be vajd miyare. I would also like to emphasize on the words boloorin and marmarin. vassalam

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
none of the options listed suits my taste.

I like my woman to be witty, warm hearted, intelligent, worldly, energetic, sporty, expressive, sexy bedroom eyes to match mine so I don't hear "I wish I had your eyes & eyelashes", she should also have curves, yessssss proportionaly nice dangerous curves that makes jadeh harAz say ZEKI!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bauvafa said:
sexy bedroom eyes to match mine so I don't hear "I wish I had your eyes & eyelashes", she should also have curves, yessssss proportionaly nice dangerous curves that makes jadeh harAz say ZEKI!!
LOOOOOOL!!!! :D Man this thread is turning to become the thread of the month!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
biAzar said:
Heykalesh mesle Jeniffer Lopez, akhlaghesh mesle fateme zahra
LOOL!!yekdafe begu "Khodkoshi"!!;)

shame on you ppl!aberutun raft!
Chief, u like a $20 prostitute?! Pooya u like an easy girl with veil on?! Behrang u prefer a lesbo?!! Abs, u want a rich,beautiful,shy girl eh?!but with veil on?!!
chshhh, good to know you all!!!lol

May 9, 2004
Me? i would like first meet ugly rich girl who loves me take enough mony from her going in a date with ordinaly girl wasting time then going to meet beauty openminded girl dance with her after it meet pretty shy girl to make her dont feel shy ;) at end of night going to bed with whore
Sure ugly rich girl who loves me gonna paid for all night LOOOOOL

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
General Parsaian said:
Me? i would like first meet ugly rich girl who loves me take enough mony from her going in a date with ordinaly girl wasting time then going to meet beauty openminded girl dance with her after it meet pretty shy girl to make her dont feel shy ;) at end of night going to bed with whore
Sure ugly rich girl who loves me gonna paid for all night LOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOL....general for the member of the month! :D