• Poll closed .

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Dear Members and Visitors,
After some thinking, we have decided to start an official ISP/PW online tournament, every month or maybe two; we play some sort of online game where the winner gets to win excited prizes. Now what we play is up to you guys, please be reasonable, no we can’t have a world cup going. (I actually got an e-mail regarding this) world cup between all Soccer website. Idea is very good, but it is NOT practical, anyway we start the first game with stuff I have in mind, if you have something else in mind, please let me know and we could use them for next month game. Happy gaming everyone,

Just a site note: this is just to create side fun for our members. Please keep it mature and let’s have FUN.

Thanks guys

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
how about Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings (conquerors)????
its a really good game and lots of fun in online play..its better than all those u listed...anyone know or play this game?

but between those four i prefer FIFA
2005 right?
and are chess and backgammon from the Yahoo Games or what?

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
Pooya said:
maybe when the tournoment starts , i ACCIDENTLY disable your shot botton ;) after all we be using EA servers :D
ea servers? dont u have to have the original CD key to be able to play there? cuz i dont have an original copy and im sure some others dont...theres a direct ip mode too

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
aabbabb said:
ea servers? dont u have to have the original CD key to be able to play there? cuz i dont have an original copy and im sure some others dont...theres a direct ip mode too
if you work for EA ... maybe someway , somehow u can disable cdkey checking, .... what ? who said that? :D i hope you got it ;)

also about AOE, man i love that game, but its kina old now, i also play warcraft and command and conquare alot :D

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
Pooya said:
if you work for EA ... maybe someway , somehow u can disable cdkey checking, ....
so if someone who works for EA (not u :D) cracks the cdkey and makes a game all others who have fake versions can connect without cdkeys? or is that someone gonna give out cdkeys to everyone?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
aabbabb said:
so if someone who works for EA (not u :D) cracks the cdkey and makes a game all others who have fake versions can connect without cdkeys? or is that someone gonna give out cdkeys to everyone?
that someone ofcourse not me (god forbids) has to DISABLE the option on EA server which says "Check for valid CD keys" if thats done, then anyone can play the game. but please buy the game to support your fav. games ;)