What's wrong with some people?

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
It's called body dysmorphia. The female version of these guys are the women who disfigure themselves with plastic surgery and the bulimic/anorexic types who think they have to look like skeletons to avoid being fat.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
It's called body dysmorphia. The female version of these guys are the women who disfigure themselves with plastic surgery and the bulimic/anorexic types who think they have to look like skeletons to avoid being fat.
Yes, i agree. But what you are referring to in women trying to look like skeletons is anorexia nervosa, both disorders are more common in women. I think i understand the cases in women wanting to be anorexic more then i understand these cases in men, by this i mean, this exact injection. Oil and alcohol, it looks horrid. Why not take proper steroids? I guess these people just want the quick fix, no matter what. Because at the end of the day, i doubt the users of this product are looking for perfectionism.

Dysmorphia is affiliated with a excessive concern over your body, is it not. And at the end of the day a perceived defect in ones physical appearance. I wonder, if they actually think having those ugly "lumps" on their body really looks good? In my opinion this injection just adds defects to ones physical appearance.

But i guess its quite normal, specially now (where emotional abuse and bullying has increased) and is quite common during childhood periods, resulting in a increase in individuals developing these kind of disorders later on in life. At least in Australia, in the past 10 years, bullying and emotional abuse within schools of all ages has increased dramatically.

Last edited: