WHERE ARE THE REDSKIN'S FANS????

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
I have been sick as a dog for almost 2 weeks and not able to post much, but the sweetest thing that happened to me this weekend was the final act of the pathetic Skins 07/08 version. Yeah yeah yeah, they beat the cowboys in a meaningless game (to the cowboys) and their senile coach managed not to call 2 timeouts back to back. HA HA HA, enjoy the offseason boys and girls, you know who you are....

Of course, I could very well be eating my own words this time next week as the BOYS have a tough matchup with the G-MEN this sunday. If T.O. is healthy, we have a great shot. If Seatle can take care of GB ( I highly doubt it ) then ROMO can take his revenge from last years devastation in the last seconds.... Ahhhhh, how us cowboys fans can still dream about the superbowl and poor poor skin's fans are wishing for an actuall general manager or an actual deep draft.

GO COWBOYS, GO

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
ahhhh, and now the Redneck is going back home to North Carolina. Hot-dam, NASCAR, here comes GIBBS.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Will it be the GGGGGREGGGGGGGG Williams (welcome to mediocrity) or the Bill Cowher (say good bye to the playoffs) show????

Death to the Redskins...

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
ahhhh, and now the Redneck is going back home to North Carolina. Hot-dam, NASCAR, here comes GIBBS.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Will it be the GGGGGREGGGGGGGG Williams (welcome to mediocrity) or the Bill Cowher (say good bye to the playoffs) show????

Death to the Redskins...
I saw Behrang on New Years Eve and he was already talking about buying tickets for the Dallas game and winning the super bowl . I am glad the Redskins and the Steelers lost , it made my day .

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Well, I was curious to see you when the redskins were up 14-13 and recovered the kick off. Let alone after that meaningless game to cowboys (as you say, but if it was so meaningless, why would the cowboys play their starters up until 4th quarter?).
As for Gibbs, it was time for him to go last year this time. I am glad he finally left. The redskins started playing well when he relinquished control to Al Saunders. With that control there went the conservative calls.
It wasn't a good season in my opinion but at least it was a not so bad ending to the season. You guys can have a sigh of relief that redskins lost.
Go Giants.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I guess you got excited last week and the air is all out of you cowboys fans this week. When was the last time you won a game in the playoffs?

Last edited:

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
TO is such a fucking homo. I hate the guys guts!! Bastard!!1 You freaking illiterate asshole bastard!!
Remember how he went after McNabb, after the guy more or less made his career with his passes? I guess TO is Romo's real Jessica..or at least would wish to be.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Did you hear Jerry Jones put two tickets to the championship game in every player's locker before the game?
I am so glad the Giants let them have it!!
Now all the cowboy fans are hiding.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
TO is such a fucking homo. I hate the guys guts!! Bastard!!1 You freaking illiterate asshole bastard!!
Remember how he went after McNabb, after the guy more or less made his career with his passes? I guess TO is Romo's real Jessica..or at least would wish to be.
I am sure if you were as much of a celebrity as TO, he would be saying the same about you!! I used to not like him when he was in SF, but he seems to have grown up some, and he is a pretty likable fellow now. Man az gholeh TO migam: "khodeti"! :p

p.s. McNabb was nobody when TO was a big time receiver in SF.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Did you hear Jerry Jones put two tickets to the championship game in every player's locker before the game?
I am so glad the Giants let them have it!!
Now all the cowboy fans are hiding.
We are not hiding, we are just depressed and trying to recover. The Cowboys kicked the Giants butts all day, but made too many mistakes and the Giants took advantage of every single one. It was one of those freaky games where everything that could go wrong did go wrong for the Cowboys and the Giants took advantage of every single one of them. Life is just unfair sometimes, and we all have to live with it. This Giants team is put together with spit and glue. They will lose next week by 3 touchdowns!! Favre is doing the dance of joy in his house right now! In a way, I am happy for Favre to finish his career with a super bowl appearance. The Chargers beat the only team that had a realistic shot at beating the Patriots, so now the way is paved for NE to go 19-0 and they will.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
We are not hiding, we are just depressed and trying to recover. The Cowboys kicked the Giants butts all day, but made too many mistakes and the Giants took advantage of every single one. It was one of those freaky games where everything that could go wrong did go wrong for the Cowboys and the Giants took advantage of every single one of them. Life is just unfair sometimes, and we all have to live with it. This Giants team is put together with spit and glue. They will lose next week by 3 touchdowns!! Favre is doing the dance of joy in his house right now! In a way, I am happy for Favre to finish his career with a super bowl appearance. The Chargers beat the only team that had a realistic shot at beating the Patriots, so now the way is paved for NE to go 19-0 and they will.
Salam khorus jan,
I disagree with you about "Cowboys kicking butt all day". This cowboys team was overrated. They had a very soft schedule in NFC and they thought they were big shots. Wade Philips is not that good of a coach either, specially not a good coach in playoffs.
I agree that GB will most likely beat the Giants. However, I still hold out some hope that chargers can beat the Pats. Even though the are injured in every critical position on offense, at the end of the day you just never know. If the NE and GB play in Superbowl, whos to say GB doesn't have a chance?

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Look..that idiot goes on channel and talks thrash about his teammate...compares him with another player and indirectly says "he is not a warrior", although the guy had been playing injured and knowing about all the rubbish said about black quarterbacks.
Now he comes out and says this rubbish...he should go and screw himself..

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Ages ago the affluent sat in the stands while the poor gladiators fought. In an American football match the poor sit in the stands while the millionaires put on helmets and hit each other. Ironic, isn’t it?

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Salam khorus jan,
I disagree with you about "Cowboys kicking butt all day". This cowboys team was overrated. They had a very soft schedule in NFC and they thought they were big shots. Wade Philips is not that good of a coach either, specially not a good coach in playoffs.
I agree that GB will most likely beat the Giants. However, I still hold out some hope that chargers can beat the Pats. Even though the are injured in every critical position on offense, at the end of the day you just never know. If the NE and GB play in Superbowl, whos to say GB doesn't have a chance?
I don't know if you watched the game or not, but even if you didn't, go look at the statistics of the game, and you will know why the Cowboys "kicked the Giants butt all game"! Had it not been for one or two dropped passes and a couple of key penalties, the Cowboys would have and in fairness should have won by 10-14 points. The jury is still out on Wade Philips, so I won't argue about him, but Jason Garrot has proven to be an excellent offensive coordinator as evident by the fact that the Cowboys had the 2nd best offense in the league behind the incredible NE. The cowboys need to pick up a couple of good defenders and bolster their defense a bit and I would be surprised if they didn't do better next year.

Also, how can you say that they had a soft schedule when they were in a division that put 3 teams into the playoffs, and outside the division they played the 2 likely superbowl contenders, NE and GB???

On the topic of Superbowl, I don't think either the Giants or the Chargers have a chance of and upset. I expect both games to be pretty much over before the 4th quarter begins!! You heard it here first.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I don't know if you watched the game or not, but even if you didn't, go look at the statistics of the game, and you will know why the Cowboys "kicked the Giants butt all game"! Had it not been for one or two dropped passes and a couple of key penalties, the Cowboys would have and in fairness should have won by 10-14 points. The jury is still out on Wade Philips, so I won't argue about him, but Jason Garrot has proven to be an excellent offensive coordinator as evident by the fact that the Cowboys had the 2nd best offense in the league behind the incredible NE. The cowboys need to pick up a couple of good defenders and bolster their defense a bit and I would be surprised if they didn't do better next year.

Also, how can you say that they had a soft schedule when they were in a division that put 3 teams into the playoffs, and outside the division they played the 2 likely superbowl contenders, NE and GB???

On the topic of Superbowl, I don't think either the Giants or the Chargers have a chance of and upset. I expect both games to be pretty much over before the 4th quarter begins!! You heard it here first.
I watched the first half and then the second half I was watching off and on. Maybe I missed some of the stuff you are talking about in the second half, but I thought the first half, every time they did something Giants countered pretty well.
By a soft schedule I mean: look at the schedule below and see how many of their wins were against Playoff teams? Other than the Washington and NY, they only played GB at home and lost to NE. Adding Washington and NY that will be 6 games against playoff teams. So, comparing their 13-3 record to Colts 13-3, I would say they had a soft schedule.
Picking easy wins for GB and NE is a very popular selection. I also think GB will have no problem, I would not be surprised if NE beats SD easily, but am just hoping that SD comes up with a miracle and beats NE.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
SOFT SCHEDULE MY BEHIND.... Pathetic Redskins fans. Go on and suffer the inferiority complex you all have about the Cowboys. We were 13-3 and you were barely 9-7 Played almost the exact same schedule. So what are you babbling about? The Cowboys lost the game when on first and goal at the 4 yard line they failed to score a touchdown and only scored the field goal. Penalties and Andre Guraude's poor play cost them the game. Wade phillips may or may not be a good coach but he is head and shoulders over your GREGGGGGG Williams or Al Saunders. Mark my words, the skins will have another bad season compared to the Cowboys next year as well. You ask about our last playoff win? Fair enough, when was your last superbowl win????

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
SOFT SCHEDULE MY BEHIND.... Pathetic Redskins fans. Go on and suffer the inferiority complex you all have about the Cowboys. We were 13-3 and you were barely 9-7 Played almost the exact same schedule. So what are you babbling about? The Cowboys lost the game when on first and goal at the 4 yard line they failed to score a touchdown and only scored the field goal. Penalties and Andre Guraude's poor play cost them the game. Wade phillips may or may not be a good coach but he is head and shoulders over your GREGGGGGG Williams or Al Saunders. Mark my words, the skins will have another bad season compared to the Cowboys next year as well. You ask about our last playoff win? Fair enough, when was your last superbowl win????
I smell some smoke coming out of the highlighted part above. Sorry, I wasn't the one who was suggesting that redskins were going to beat the patriots in superbowl. It must be very tough to take it when you have superbowl hopes and you lose the first game of the playoff.
Redskins had a bad season turned mediocre by virtue of the last 4 games they won. The result is that Gibbs resigned and that was overdue in my opinion. As for having a better team next season, who knows. Only time will tell. As for Phillips being better than Greg Williams, if we go by the defensive stats of the two team, Redskins finished above the Cowboys in both Points and Yards allowed per game.
So, for now hold on to your pants and let's wait and see whether you can keep Jason Garret or he is going to be gone.

Nov 2, 2007
i wish the cowboys beat the giants, but new york played better then us and when it was do or die tony romo choked, and im not going to say its jessicas fault but i think that does play a major role in our failure. ALSO he threw to patrick crayton twice in the last drive once he dropped the other he intercepted, while T.O's marker left the game injured and they put a lesser player on T.O, crunch time romo baby WHY THE HELL DIDNT U THROW TO OWENS?!?!!?!

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
i wish the cowboys beat the giants, but new york played better then us and when it was do or die tony romo choked, and im not going to say its jessicas fault but i think that does play a major role in our failure. ALSO he threw to patrick crayton twice in the last drive once he dropped the other he intercepted, while T.O's marker left the game injured and they put a lesser player on T.O, crunch time romo baby WHY THE HELL DIDNT U THROW TO OWENS?!?!!?!
I think it is unfair to blame the cowboys failure to win on Romo. Crayton had a very critical drop that would have given the Cowboys a 1st down in the 4th quarter which then lead to the Giants last touchdown. Fasano dropped a ball in the end zone causing the Cowboys to settle for a field goal instead of touchdown. The defense eased on with 47 seconds left in the half and allowed the Giants to score a touchdown. A few critical penalties either killed drives or helped the Giants keep their drives alive. If even one of these thing, none of which had anything to do with Romo, had not happened, the Cowboys would win. Again, this was a day, where pretty much everything that could go wrong for the Cowboys did. Life just isn't fair sometimes and you just have to live with it. Hopefully, this will become a learning experience for these guys and we will do even better next season.

To their credit, the Giants' defense played a perfect game. After a 10:00 minute 25 play drive right before half time and another 8:00 minute drive in the 3rd quarter, I thought that they would lie down and play dead in the 4th quarter, but they kept coming after Romo and showed no sign of fatigue. Big up to them for that.

Now I can relax and enjoy the game for the game, without being a wreck wondering if my team is going to make it or not. I am just going to kick back, grab a beer, and watch the games in HD on my new TV. :cheers: Having said that, I would like to see NE finish off the perfect season at 19-0, but if Favre ends his career with another ring, that would be ok too.