Where is General ??

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
GP jaan kojast?
I have not seen him for a long time?

and dont tel me anything about him cuz you are the same stupid nation who chose khomeini over Shah!
so there...

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
My sources tell me he has gone on vacation. Some sort of a cruise or something of that kind to enjoy the Olympics va havayee taze koneh az ISP... Afterall he loves travelling during the summer...

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
شا میتی

بیا از خر شیطون پائین، انقدر مارو اذیت نکن - والا خدا رو خوش نمیاد. برای سلامت خودتم خوب نیست.

Feb 22, 2005
I just got news on General: General is on Strike due to the lack of number of chickens given to him by IR. Sanctions have been hurting He is on strike and is refusing to post until IR turns it around. The least they can do is give him the chickens they promised him for Ramadan.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
did you notice that all the people who go to mahee safat show sitting with straight face just looking at him without even laughing his joke .they just record his show then go home laugh
.be in mee gan dast avard ha ye enghlab .khande dar public khoob nist ,khoda khoshesh nemiyad .

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
Which one of you has the courage to stand up and say "Although I don't agree with the guy but I see it pathetic singling out a member and provoking and teasing him to respond back". Don't you guys have no other fun than this?

Been 16 years abroad and still hate seeing how Iranians treat each other! Have some respect for one another, post, listen, enjoy and dare to oppose but stop this nonsense of singling out a person and having fun of it, please!

I don't care who GP is and what he stands for but I care if he or any other person is cowardly singled out and made uncomfortable. I hate seeing guys try to shut the opposing voice with any means. I have been here since 1999 when this forum went through different shapes and names but this has always been the case.

General might even enjoy this making fun but I say it is pathetic, cowardly and savage! It is something that singles us out as people who can not tolerate one another and have medieval behavior.

Now single me out and start a new thread for me! I am honored to defend anyone who is singled out even if he is my enemy or has different opinion than me!

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Which one of you has the courage to stand up and say "Although I don't agree with the guy but I see it pathetic singling out a member and provoking and teasing him to respond back". Don't you guys have no other fun than this?

Been 16 years abroad and still hate seeing how Iranians treat each other! Have some respect for one another, post, listen, enjoy and dare to oppose but stop this nonsense of singling out a person and having fun of it, please!

I don't care who GP is and what he stands for but I care if he or any other person is cowardly singled out and made uncomfortable. I hate seeing guys try to shut the opposing voice with any means. I have been here since 1999 when this forum went through different shapes and names but this has always been the case.

General might even enjoy this making fun but I say it is pathetic, cowardly and savage! It is something that singles us out as people who can not tolerate one another and have medieval behavior.

Now single me out and start a new thread for me! I am honored to defend anyone who is singled out even if he is my enemy or has different opinion than me!
Dude, I have been out a lot longer than you have, so I don't know what a "typical" Iranian is like or how a "typical" Iranian behaves. But, if there were a "typical" Iranian, you are more like it.

Feb 22, 2005
As much as General was pro IR, his discussions here was appreciated. View through Toaism, when you try to destroy one side, you cause more problem and can destroy it all.