Where is Mousavi and Karoubi?

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Does anyone care anymore?. Karoubi unlike Khatami atleast stood up for his principles. Karoubi said reform movement is not possible anymore so that was his death sentence.

Aug 13, 2003
Moussavi and Kaoubi: two guys who doubled crossed the Iranian youth movement. They both are with Khamenei. They let the opposition to come out so that the Nazis/Mullahs hit them hard and throw them in jail. When Moussavi and Karoubi kiss the hand of the supreme leaders, that should have been the indicator that they ARE with the Mullahs.
Shirin Ebadi. She got the Nobel and the $$$. Just enjoy your life in Europe and have fun!

Feb 22, 2005
Sometimes under horrific murderous people who play god to everyone and are the most brutal, that is Akhoond and Hezbolahi followers of Islam, there is so little that can be done.

I think Shirin Ebadi has helped many and it is that small step that is possible. I dont think neither Shirin, or Karoubi saw themselves as saviour, but their action had put them into the path that they could and did make a difference. As much as I hate an Akhoond, I cant help by Applaud the actions of Karoubi and the speech he made. He could have been fattening up, raping others, like other akhoonds are doing, but he chose to take moves that saw his life become uncomfortable. And he continued doing it even when it was clear that the regime would not change and I think it does not make sense for any of us who has not taken any steps to help Iran no anyone in Iran to take a negative stance towards them. It only help strengthen the barbaric regime of Islam in Iran.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Stop Looking for heroes and saviors people! the people should take things in their hands. Those two played their leadership role in the right time. When it was time for people to come out and finish the job, they didnt. Period.

Feb 22, 2005
I dont think anyone really thought they would bring down Islamic as a part of the demonstrators still preferred to moderate the system. The demonstrations were scheduled on holidays, which gave the regime time between each one and restrategize.

Stop Looking for heroes and saviors people! the people should take things in their hands. Those two played their leadership role in the right time. When it was time for people to come out and finish the job, they didnt. Period.

Aug 13, 2003
Most of yous fell in the trap of a 'democratic election' in Iran. But there is no democracy in Iran to begin with. Any so called election has been rigged. Mosavi and Karubi have been reading from the Khamenei script to calm people down and give FALSE HOPES to the new generation. The Mullahs are smart and know how to deal with any crisis. You guys should be a bid more sophisticated when you talk about 'HOPE' in Iran. The mullahs are NOT going toward the Demacratic way becuase it will be their downfall. They have brainwashed the society.

May 12, 2007
It is difficult. Do you think people of Iran would go out protesting if you asked them to?
Karubi and Mosavi could! What happened to those people who said Karubi dastgir beshe
Iran Ghiamat mishe?
I don't deny that Akhonds are not trustable but what is the solution?

Aug 13, 2003
It is difficult. Do you think people of Iran would go out protesting if you asked them to?
Karubi and Mosavi could! What happened to those people who said Karubi dastgir beshe
Iran Ghiamat mishe?
I don't deny that Akhonds are not trustable but what is the solution?
Hamontorykeh shah ra ovardand shah ra bordan!
Solution: None. When the East and the West have a mutual agreement on Iran, then change might happen. For now, the Nazis rule Iran.
As long as the west benefits from the existance of the Mullahs, nothing will happen. Did you know that the regime is selling the oil at $20 a barrel? $80 discount! So there is a benefit to keep this regime and hold the sanction. Cheap oil!

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
lol,leadership role ?the only thing they played was the people.
Absolutely. Since you are highly prejudiced it is hard for you to see. It seems also that your issue is not despotism, but rather existentialism and you dont care that much about democracy in the country. I on the other hand support any movement that I believe will help Iranians to bring them a step closer to democracy. But to answer your question, yes, I believe if Mousavi did give up the night after the election, and had not said "tasmime in shane arayee khatarnka nemisham", et etc, the people would have not followed. That is the problem with Iranians in general. They are waiting for someone to save them. That might also explain the mood after the house arrest of those two people. After that I hear a lot of things like: inaaam kari natunestan bokonan. Inaam az khodeshunan, Inaam ye kari kardan faghat mardom bian birun koshte shan, etc. That means that people of Iran are waiting for superheroes. Instead they should act themselves. Now, go ahead start mocking instead of having a discussion.

May 12, 2007
Hamontorykeh shah ra ovardand shah ra bordan!
Solution: None. When the East and the West have a mutual agreement on Iran, then change might happen. For now, the Nazis rule Iran.
As long as the west benefits from the existance of the Mullahs, nothing will happen. Did you know that the regime is selling the oil at $20 a barrel? $80 discount! So there is a benefit to keep this regime and hold the sanction. Cheap oil!
In total agreement. Except that I think like Iraq if US moves forward China & Russia will avoid a direct confrontaion with US. But US won't for the reason you perfectly explained. Your best post ever.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Reform !!! Is it still alive ??
Of course it is, Khatami the father of reform is still fighting for it in be half of all of us ...

Few usual suspects still banging on the corps of reform hoping for it to show some sign of life. Not too surprised !!

Keep the defibrillator going, we might get a pulse ;)

Last edited: