Where the hell is CQ?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
خدا را شکر که کیروش یه مدتی تو منچستر مربی بود وگرنه خدا وکیلی هر مربی دیگه می خواست این جوری چند ماه چند ماه بذاره از ایران بره بیرون و لیگ و بازیکنای داخلی و تیم ملی را این جوری بی خیال بشه حتّی اگر جام جهانی هم به مرحله بعد رفته بود (که کیروش نرفت) و حتّی اگر جام آسیا را هم می برد (که کیروش نبرد) و حتّی اگر یک فوتبالِ زیبا و پر گل به نمایش می گذاشت (که کیروش نمی گذاره) تا الان همه تو ایران و خارج خواهر و مادرش را با هم یکی کرده بودن. ولی خوب آقای کیروش چند روزی کونِ سیر الکس فرگسن را در منچستر میشستن پس ما ایرونی ها که دیگه اگه بتونیم خایه های کیروش را رو تخمِ چشمامون بذاریم باید کلی خدا را شاکر باشیم. یکی نیست بپرسه آخه فوتبال انگلیس در این چند دهه گذشته در بازی های بین المللی چه گلی به سرِ خودش زده که حالا ما انتظار داریم که کمک مربی تیم باشگاهشون برای ما شق القمر بکنه

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Isn't this what Mayeli Kohan was saying few days ago?
He has been saying a lot of crap about CQ for the past few years, I don't know about just a few days ago. But if he said the same thing then he is right. I just realized CQ hasn't been around for a while after reading a headline news from Kafashian saying CQ is still the head coach despite not being around.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He has been saying a lot of crap about CQ for the past few years, I don't know about just a few days ago. But if he said the same thing then he is right. I just realized CQ hasn't been around for a while after reading a headline news from Kafashian saying CQ is still the head coach despite not being around.
He was back in spot lights few days ago saying pretty much exact the same thing as you.
Carlos is doing the right thing and treating IFF what they deserve.
Your criticism would have been right on if IFF also would act professional and deliver what they promise.
At this point in time, CQ is free to do what he desires if you ask me.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
He was back in spot lights few days ago saying pretty much exact the same thing as you.
Your criticism would have been right on if IFF also would act professional and deliver what they promise.
Thank you for verifying my point exactly.

The fact that IFF is incompetent is nothing new. But my point is if anyone other than CQ were to act this way all the fans would be demanding his head by now. Forget about "vatani" coaches even if foreign coaches like Branko or Ivic were to not show up for weeks on and leaving the TM "vel moatal" like this would you honestly have continued to support them and give them the benefit of the doubt as you are doing with CQ? I highly doubt it.

I think if any other coach in TM history had signed a contract with this shitty IFF and taken its money and then had gone on vacation for 2 month you and every other fan would have been up in arms demanding an explanation and a change to someone who would be more available and involved. But like I said, because CQ used to be an assistant coach at Manchester then his holiness can do whatever the hell he wants.

BTW, can you please tell me what exactly it is that CQ wants that IFF hasn't given him that justifies him taking a 2 month and counting paid vacation with an unknown return date?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I haven't followed the news regarding CQ for a while! Are you telling me he left because of problems with IFF again? Is that the reason? I thought they solved everything!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
This CQ guy is one heck of a maarmoolak. He has adopted the IR mentality so fast, so perfectly. He says all those things people want to hear, he even knows about rizeh kaari haaye shakhsiaate irooni: gondeh goozi, ghahr kardan, tahdid be raftan, dobaare oomadan va dam az delsoozi baraaye mardom o mellat o tarafdaar haa zadan. Hich gohi nakhorde, baa oon baazikon haa o shakhsiat o dideshoon az football hichkessi hich kaari nemitoone bokone vli in baba vaaghean jaadoogare! He lets them pay him millions for hich gohi nakhordan! Hamaro hipnotizm karde, hishki hich hessaabi azash pas nemigire, hishki engaar hich natijeh i azash entezaar nadaare. I tell you in terms of irani baazi o shia gari, this guy is much more advanced than a guy like maayeli kohan who never learned to get along with the right ones.

Last edited by a moderator: