where's westi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
His contributions on this forum were mainly in the football forum. To be honest, I don’t recall discussing his political leanings. I just always assumed we were like minded. Obviously not!!

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
His contributions on this forum were mainly in the football forum. To be honest, I don’t recall discussing his political leanings. I just always assumed we were like minded. Obviously not!!
"What I play is hard to define. As I said, I'm a celebrity DJ and I always think what would my celebrity friends like to play or listen to if they were in the best club in the world, the Olympic Garden, Las Vegas. If I had to define a genre, it might be Houstatlantavega's music."

Backyard Sale

lol "celebrity DJ"

No issues with the guy apart from the fact that he shuts down any chat about protests or anything against regime, and just is obsessed with palestine instead

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
He was a Corbynista I believe.

I also remember his name was Mahdi (or Mehdi) Rahimi. He had an opinion on everything, from football and American sports to economics, politics, religion and even cars. But his main passion was Barcelona FC. Apparently even learnt Catalan!
He lived in Austria, but also London (claimed to study at LSE) and Paris. Then he got married and decided he wanted all his messages here deleted.

Anyway, I can only assume that his support of IR is because he or his family are somehow related to the regime and so a change will stop their income or something.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Well the only people liking his posts are either actual IR supporters who are pro-executions, or former Iransportspress lead News writer Babak Golriz, who gets really angry about people not celebrating Iran's world cup win, but hasn't said a word about three months of blood on Iran's streets

Oh wait, he does pipe up if the culprit is the US government

The guy loves talking about couches. Someone should get him a new sofa:

https://twitter.com/search?q=@@babakgolriz couch&src=typed_query&f=live

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Well the only people liking his posts are either actual IR supporters who are pro-executions, or former Iransportspress lead News writer Babak Golriz, who gets really angry about people not celebrating Iran's world cup win, but hasn't said a word about three months of blood on Iran's streets

Oh wait, he does pipe up if the culprit is the US government

The guy loves talking about couches. Someone should get him a new sofa:

https://twitter.com/search?q=babakgolriz couch&src=t
:cry:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
He was a Corbynista I believe.

I also remember his name was Mahdi (or Mehdi) Rahimi. He had an opinion on everything, from football and American sports to economics, politics, religion and even cars. But his main passion was Barcelona FC. Apparently even learnt Catalan!
He lived in Austria, but also London (claimed to study at LSE) and Paris. Then he got married and decided he wanted all his messages here deleted.

Anyway, I can only assume that his support of IR is because he or his family are somehow related to the regime and so a change will stop their income or something.
Never seen any Iranian be obsessed with Corbyn as much as him. More than Aaron Bastani, and his huge chappi crush Laleh Khalili.

Seeing Corbyn on Press TV a few years ago, he must have coated the walls of his parent-paid UKhotel in liquid silk.

Funny thing is that he prefers the Tories to Starmer. Hilarious to see an Austrian Iranian be so obsessed with hating centrists in the United Kingdom.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
what is the fascination with this dude ? LOL
not only that, how much time some people have on their hand man! I dont get it, by the time I am off work , I just want to grab a beer and unwind, chasing after WESTI does not make my top 100,000 list of items I need to complete!!!

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
not only that, how much time some people have on their hand man! I dont get it, by the time I am off work , I just want to grab a beer and unwind, chasing after WESTI does not make my top 100,000 list of items I need to complete!!!
What about 100,001 item in the list ?

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
look, no big issues about marxism or whatever you want to believe. as long as you don't push it on to the rest of us, believe what you want.

just dont understand an austrian-iranian being so obsessed with the political situation in another country and spending so much time tweeting against the opposition leader of the uk. spending all this time posting against keir starmer...

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
look, no big issues about marxism or whatever you want to believe. as long as you don't push it on to the rest of us, believe what you want.

just dont understand an austrian-iranian being so obsessed with the political situation in another country and spending so much time tweeting against the opposition leader of the uk. spending all this time posting against keir starmer...
Now imagine someone being so obsessed with this Austrian-Iranian to follow all his posts and share his tweets!!! Spending all this time posting and chasing him!

Status
Not open for further replies.