Who should IRAN play in their next Friendly? (Discussion)

Behdad

National Team Player
Nov 7, 2004
Toronto, Canada
www.PersianWay.com
Who should IRAN play in our next Friendly match?

I want people to write what team should iran Play in our next friendly match, and give some reasoning too

Well im preaty sure, lots of people will say Brazil or Italy or one of these countries, but i really dont see that happening.

So im gonna say we should play a friendly with some good african things, seriously; like Nigeria or Camroon. They are physical, have good tactics, and all their players play in Europe, so they are preaty experienced.

Nov 29, 2002
I say Egypt would be the best team for a general friendly, but bearing in mind our next two games are against small fast oriental teams I would say best team for a friendly now would be South Korea, China or maybe something like Ecuador, Peru, Chile.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Forget about big-name teams! It won't happen for monetary reasons. According
to Branko, we will have a "soft" friendly on March 13th, and that's all that's planned.
My guess is that we'll play one of our own vatani teams.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
I agree with eerooni... you said everything that I was going to say... I would like to play two / three games (which i know will not be possible; were talking about likes here) agianst South Korea, China, Thailand, Vietnam. All these teams have fast players and they play a similar game. I think we would need to go into these games with our best players BUT emphasize more on tactic than outcome and play our game.

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
I say China, they don't have a schedule at the moment, and it'll be a good test to see how we'll go against Japan, but I doubt that it'll happen

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
South Korea would be the best candidate in terms of:
1- Style similar to Japan.
2- They have a game same day in Saudi Arabia, so they are in the area any way.
3- They would like to play iran sinc eit would be a good prep game for them before saudi game.

But we are talking about iran and IFF.. so whom are we kidding? it will never happen.. expect a friendly against a local team (at best) and stop the nonsense.
I therefore expect Japan to win 1-0.

If i was a moderator I would have closed this thread because discussin TM's "friendlies" is useless!