Why Iranians inside of Iran seem BEE TAFAAVOT?!

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Let me share with you something that has crossed my mind and have been thinking about the issue why Iranians inside of Iran do not stand up? They have done so a few times and the recent one was in 1979, so why is it that Iranians are BEE TAFAAVOT?

Here is what I think is a large contributing factor.

The ones who participated in the uprising of 1979 are parents of the youth TODAY. The very same youth that is yearning for liberty and justice. BUT, their parents do not support them as they see nothing good coming out of any uprising.

Can you hear a father telling his 20 years old, “Son, I have done what you want to do and the end result was …..do I need to explain more?” or, “ BAABAA MAA KARDEEM BEBEEN CHEE SHOD?!”.

Yes, our youth who really could use their parents’ PAND O ANDARZ as what are to look for in this endeavor but push for what they could not achieve, they instead hear, “DON’T”!!!

So, this saga will continue until the youth of today become the parents of tomorrow then they will do what is right.

Can you imagine them saying, “Baabaa Jaan Maaro Nazaashtan Bokoneem Badbakht Shodeem, Shomaa Boro vali Movaazeb….. Baash, Havaaseto Jam Kon….Haf Harkasi Ro Hameenjoori Ghabool Nakon….Oon Masmasak Keh Roo Dasteteh Estefaadeh Kon, On-line Checkesh Kon”.

Yes, I think that Iran’s future will be GREAT and if not through the hands of TODAY’s youth then their children will make Iran PARADISE.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Your post tells me that you are an honest nationalist who sees things much simpler than they actually are. Well unfortunately it's not as simple as you think.

Your last statement about Iran becoming PARADISE tells me that you've given up on seeing a decent situation in Iran during your lifetime and are leaving the journey up to the coming generation, yet you expect them to make Iran PARADISE! I think you've been living abroad for too long.

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Oldman Jon,
as much as it may be a cliche...but every movement whether orange , white or whatever has had a charismatic leader...this is a part that if not imposiible its ver hard to fabricate....and that leader is missing in the opposision....plus more importantly...u got give a chance for a leader to come thru....beleive me..IRI has so far perfectly eliminated any potential leader at least inside Iran and even outside....so thats why I'm saying IMO this thing's got to be removed by force or else70 million inside r living hell everyday...again its easy for u to say wait when u urself don't have live in the same situation..

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Based on your replies and how you moderate this board, your comments are not worthy of my time.

But, once you deserve to know a bit more...

You assumed that I have given up on Iran but you fail to realize that everything in life is relative so it is not ONLY one view on issues.

I have not given up but the paradise I speak of is when Iranians are FULLY AAGAAH!!

The best security for liberty and justice for all in any society is their level of AAGAAHI.

You also fail to see that if I give up today then there is no tomorrow for Iran (in a general manner).

Last but certainly not least, Iran is always beautiful to me so it is not as sad as you HAVE stated based on my words!!!

Shomaa Businesseto Bokon, Cheh Kaar beh Een harfaa daraary :)

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Byster, thanks for your reply.

I understand your point about lack of DA LEADER.

Please note that the uprising in 1979 did not have Mullah KhomAnni as its leader when it started.

I absolutely agree with you that Islamic Rip-off has systematically killed all possible leaders.

The last one in my opinion was Late Forouhar and he was killed under watchful eyes of Mullah Mamad (aka Fariba) Khatami.

I wish for the future leader to show up in form of a council who can also devise the plans for future councils need be it so we do not have to be so divided.

The issue of force is acceptable however I do not want it done by anyone other than Iranians.

I am hoping that our youth can reason with their parents that, "if I don't do anything about it then I will end up at best like you, BAABAA".

I hope that our youth's AAGAAHI has reached the level to convince their parents to support them in their fight for their liberty & justice.