Why we stick on an excuse

Oct 18, 2002
Yes, red card was wrong and game might have ended differently.
But why cant we realize that Irans problem is not about finishing the game with 10 men

Here are some points we need to complain more:

• Iran does not have a B-Plan when loosing a player. Hence, CQ is not well prepared. (How can we be well prepared with less friendlies)
  • How come Iran star player Dejagha is substituted during match peak time? Isnt it because his club team makes him weaker or he is just not well prepared like in the past anymore?
  • TM has talents but none of are currently European quality? So, please do not compare this team with our 98 TM. Our past team made decent appearance especially in Germany and most of the legionnaires worked so hard for it...
  • How come Iraq has 10 friendlies before this match and Iran has 2? I doubt that federation has no money. This is an excuse. When even Palestine cancel a game against Iran, i seriously believe Irans federation has serious management problems
  • Overall take into consideration, the TM color and especially last three games, made us to think differently but at the end, we can decrease our unlucky situation when we work on our overall situation instead of crying about a stupid red card.
  • If we have put so much energy to our officials and spam them with emails instead of a unprofessional referee trust me we would make a better change

Japan lost with all those legionars and friendlies, but keep in mind Japan already achieved last two Asia cups and they do not play bad against big teams.
Anyways, we love to point out a specific situation during a match and hide all our other problems...

Nov 24, 2002
Ashkan had a serve back injury for this game and wasn't fit and played with medication dude ..