WHY? WHY? WHY????

Jun 9, 2003
Peykaneh Ghazvin, the only team never scored from the right side of the net.

Peykaneh Ghazvin, the only team that always after the other teams scored celebrated with them, happily jumped with them on their celebrating players to congratulate them.

Oct 20, 2003
Pey kAan Ghazvin unique tAcktik is to send the ball behind the defenders of the opponent to score.
Pey kAan Ghazvin has a unique ability to come from behind to win (similar to Turkey's team but a little different in their approach :)).

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehehe, I know!!! and the funniest part is Peykan official's comment that their 'trainings' will be held in Tehran instead!!I wonder why?!!!:D

قائم مقام پيكان:
تمرينات در تهران دنبال مي*شود

Oct 20, 2003
Where is Mamani playing these days? I hope not for Paykan.
LOOOL, Naveed Kia changed his last name as it did sound goofy (I think it was Dooz Doozani or something like that). I do not know why Mamani does not change his. He must have been taken load of carp when he was going to school.

sarang

Bench Warmer
Nov 10, 2007
Newcastle
LOOOL, Naveed Kia changed his last name as it did sound goofy (I think it was Dooz Doozani or something like that). I do not know why Mamani does not change his. He must have been taken load of carp when he was going to school.
wots wrong wif dooz doozan ma grandad is from there :-w

Oct 20, 2003
wots wrong wif dooz doozan ma grandad is from there :-w
You need to ask Moharam ;). But your grandad's last name was not dooz doozani, or you would have been teased at school?

I guess it would have made it hard for the football announcer reporting a game to constantly say hala dooz doozani toop ra paas mideh be karimi; hala dooz doozani dobrah sahabe toop mishe, dooz doozani posht toop gharar migreh etc.

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
The second thing after seeing Pay-Kaan in Ghazvin after the obvious irony was knowing that we will see our own ghazvini here more than before :)

On the positive note we know that Ghazvinis will back their Pay-Kaan team all the way (and then some) ;)

btw ghazvini jan are you aware of any friendlies scheduled between Nirouye Moharakeye Ghazvin and Pay-Kaan?

I would suggest that all Paykoon players to have some Kalam Polo for lunch before attending their match in Gazveen :)

Jun 9, 2003
khoshteep jan,

there is no need for kalam polo for lunch, ghazvinis will take a good care of their players, they will use kalam polo only against teams with short players, when peikan players should play "ro hava" kalam does the hava part very well, if you know what I mean ;)

Also, I know by mid season the team's name will change to free-kan from pay-kan. waite and see! ;)

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
hehehe, I know!!! and the funniest part is Peykan official's comment that their 'trainings' will be held in Tehran instead!!I wonder why?!!!:D

قائم مقام پيكان:
تمرينات در تهران دنبال مي*شود
Yes thats right Nilu jan..its been confirmed that their training sessions will be in Tehran and they will travel from Tehran to Qazvin and other match destinations.

So pretty much they have just changed their home turf.
and this due to the fact that Peykan the Company did not agree on moving away from Tehran.

I think they could of choosen a better destination then Qazvin, but i am still happy to see Peykan not playing in Tehran,

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
well the players wanna live in Tehran and just travel for the games, makes sense.

Exactly what it is, even the chairman of Peykan has confirmed this move was only so that they had home matches with fans.

This is all good, takes away the favourism PP and Es Es used to have in playing in Azadi so many matches

Now they will have to travel to Qom, Qazvin and Mazandaran