Will Azadi be full ????

Fat_Ali2006

Bench Warmer
Apr 24, 2006
Good Morning,

Any news on the tickets, will they be free and is Azadi going to be full? Any updates/guess how many will show up being a Wednesday game?

Thank You,:looti:

Oct 19, 2002
rumours say it will be full, and it has to do with whats coming up on friday... right or wrong i dont know..

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
I read on one of those very reliable Iranian sites that 60% of tickets are not for sale. They will be given to AN supporters.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I read on one of those very reliable Iranian sites that 60% of tickets are not for sale. They will be given to AN supporters.
Will those 60% take KHALIJ ALARABI banners to the stadium to support AN's foreign policies and also please visiting UAE team?

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
there will be big demonstration in tehran on wednesday, to meydoon azadi.

راهپیمایی بزرگ حامیان موسوی؛ بعد از ظهر چهارشنبه، از انقلاب تا آزادی بعدازظهر فردا (چهارشنبه) حامیان مهندس موسوی از میدان انقلاب تا میدان آزادی راهپیمایی خواهند کرد. زمان و مکان:

شروع راهپیمایی: میدان انقلاب، ساعت 15:30
پایان راهپیمایی: میدان آزادی، ساعت 18
زمان شروع حرکت از نقاط مختلف تهران به سمت میدان انقلاب: ساعت 14 از محل ستادهای مردمی میرحسین موسوی در تهران

مسیرهای حرکت:

از سمت شرق: میدان امام حسین به سمت انقلاب
از سمت شمال و جنوب: خ ولیعصر، چهارراه ولیعصر، میدان انقلاب

در ضمن اجتماع جوانان حامی میرحسین موسوی برای تماشای مسابقه فوتبال ایران و امارات ساعت 19 تا 21 در پارک***های بزرگ تهران برقرار می***شود.

همچنین برنامه***های پس از ساعت 21 متعاقبا اعلام خواهد شد

Amirrr

Bench Warmer
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto
Azadi will be packed not because of TM but because of the elections.

There will be a lot of chaos and clashes. Expect injuries and God forbid, deaths. Azadi will not be a safe place tomorrow.
i was thinking of the same thing..i hope they dont do something stupid..hamin monde ke team meli ham ban beshe ya chizi lol

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Ouch! In this case, am glad they don't give permits to women to enter into Azadi.

Lets hope for a festive and happy match.

Romirajan,

I've been to a few chaotic days at Azadi and it's not pretty. Part of the reason there are calls for women to be allowed to enter Azadi is not because of freedom. It's to pressure men into behaving.

Men don't behave when females are not present. That's just their nature. If you were to sit through a match at Azadi, you'd learn the harshest, rudest and incredibly disgusting cuss words that you had no idea existed!

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Romirajan,

I've been to a few chaotic days at Azadi and it's not pretty. Part of the reason there are calls for women to be allowed to enter Azadi is not because of freedom. It's to pressure men into behaving.
Men don't behave when females are not present. That's just their nature. If you were to sit through a match at Azadi, you'd learn the harshest, rudest and incredibly disgusting cuss words that you had no idea existed!
...i did have an image of Azadi being infested with young people behaving rather excited/angry. but wasn't anything close to what you'd discribed. i've been to a few games in NJ and have seen how men can get emotionally carzy and show fingures at players. never heard them say anything nasty or disgusting. i have seen them boooooed the referee(s) more than anything.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
...i did have an image of Azadi being infested with young people behaving rather excited/angry. but wasn't anything close to what you'd discribed. i've been to a few games in NJ and have seen how men can get emotionally carzy and show fingures at players. never heard them say anything nasty or disgusting. i have seen them boooooed the referee(s) more than anything.
There are videos of Azadi on youtube. I feel too shy to post them for you! Look for them yourself! lol!

I must admit, even with all the nasty stuff our fans say and do, I'm dying to attend another game at Azadi. It's such a unique stadium. it's such an amazing feeling. can't be described. It's so IRANIAN.