Will be in Toronto next week

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
It will be nice to meet up the toronto gang. I will be there Thrusday 19 thru Monday 23.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Ma chakerim. You are already in! Got your numbers will call you. Mark your calendar for Thursday evening. Will give you more details as they become available. :D
BT had shown some interest last time. It would be nice to meet him as well.
Amirr ham ke peydash nist, agar bashe che behtar.

Amirrr

Bench Warmer
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto
Ma chakerim. You are already in! Got your numbers will call you. Mark your calendar for Thursday evening. Will give you more details as they become available. :D
BT had shown some interest last time. It would be nice to meet him as well.
Amirr ham ke peydash nist, agar bashe che behtar.
ostad i wish i was there and could see you guys..im in california and ill be back on the 24th..ishala dafe badi ke omadi hatman bebinimet

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Apparently I have been away from ISP for some time, because I just noticed Nilu is back and posting. I didn't mean to omit her name from the list of Torontonians. I just thought she was still away. In any case it would be nice to meet up with her too.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
ostad i wish i was there and could see you guys..im in california and ill be back on the 24th..ishala dafe badi ke omadi hatman bebinimet
Ey kalak, Rafti California, aghallan yek do ta ax begir yadegari baramoon biyar. :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Apparently I have been away from ISP for some time, because I just noticed Nilu is back and posting. I didn't mean to omit her name from the list of Torontonians. I just thought she was still away. In any case it would be nice to meet up with her too.
oh thank you Pedram jan, thats nice of you. It'd be great to meet you too,I can arrange something in the weekend. you can email me at niavaroon@gmail.com and hopefully we can meet up this time.

Feb 4, 2005
Nilou and BT chi chi gharareh weekend mizarin? Man weekend saram sholoogheh cannot make it. Lets meet up Thursday. Nemitoonamo, vaght nadaramo, ... nadarim.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I was just about to send that email to Nilu, saying what Nader khane gol mentioned here. I'm going to be busy Saturday night, but I'm sure I can find some time during the weekend, but Nader wanted it to be before the weekend. Let's plan for Thursday night, if you guys can't make it on Thursday night, then we think of two separate events.

Feb 4, 2005
Agha PJ in Thank you ro keh zadi for my last post: Is it for me being Pireh Mard or setting the date for Thursday? Bebinam kolahemoon bayad bereh too ham ya na?!

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Agha PJ in Thank you ro keh zadi for my last post: Is it for me being Pireh Mard or setting the date for Thursday? Bebinam kolahemoon bayad bereh too ham ya na?!
LOL. I was going to thank you for this post also, but then I though kolamoon momkene bere too ham :D
No, the thank you was for the fact that khodet dast be kar shodi ke date ro set koni. You are not that much older than me, so, I would not send a tof sar bala ke bar gardeh too sare khodam. :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I was just about to send that email to Nilu, saying what Nader khane gol mentioned here. I'm going to be busy Saturday night, but I'm sure I can find some time during the weekend, but Nader wanted it to be before the weekend. Let's plan for Thursday night, if you guys can't make it on Thursday night, then we think of two separate events.
Pedram jan,
I have freelance journalist class on Thursday until 9pm in downtown, thats why I didnt follow up you and Nader's Thurs suggestion. Unless u guys meet somewhere and I join u guys after my class? we could do that too.
I havent had a chance to meet Nader too, so it'd be my pleasure to meet him and make him a Gunner fan!:football:

Feb 4, 2005
nakhair pendari man az didaneh Niloufar khaanoom mahroom khaham bood. Maybe some other time. I am out of GTA this weekend otherwise I would have made sure to be there. Thursday after 9:00 will not be possible for me as I have to take my son to his soccer game at around 8:00 so I have until 7-7:30. How about Thursday lunch in DT Toronto area?

p.s. hamin ghalam bedastaneh mozdooreh freelance hastand keh beyzeyeh eslam ra bebad midahand!!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
nakhair pendari man az didaneh Niloufar khaanoom mahroom khaham bood. Maybe some other time. I am out of GTA this weekend otherwise I would have made sure to be there. Thursday after 9:00 will not be possible for me as I have to take my son to his soccer game at around 8:00 so I have until 7-7:30. How about Thursday lunch in DT Toronto area?

p.s. hamin ghalam bedastaneh mozdooreh freelance hastand keh beyzeyeh eslam ra bebad midahand!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOL@ur last line!!!hahaha that was hilarious!:D

baz nazo adahaye in Manwho fans shoru shod!lol ok fiine, Thursday lunch sounds good. anywhere u guys like. but I think Soroush is at work at that time.

Feb 4, 2005
Yani in Soroush ghaza nabayad bokhoreh? Or is he working out of downtown area? Hala Soroush ham natoonest eib nadareh to bia bad boro behesh begoo che adam movaghar va matin va naznini ro molaghat kardi!