World ASS Championship

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Winner of the 2007 World Backside Championships

Winner of the 2007 World Backside Championships Kristina Dimitrova of Bulgaria, shows off her backside in Munich. A Bulgarian woman and a Romanian man have the world's best-looking bottoms, according to the jury of a backside beauty contest sponsored by a lingerie firm, a company spokeswoman said Thursday.

Best bottoms come from Balkans

BERLIN (AFP) - A Bulgarian woman and a Romanian man have the world's best-looking bottoms, according to the jury of a backside beauty contest sponsored by a lingerie firm, a company spokeswoman said Thursday.

Beyond a 10,000-euro (14,400-dollar) cash prize, Kristina Dimitrova, 19, and 24-year-old Andrei Andrei each won a modelling contract for the company's next international advertising campaign as well as a year-long insurance policy for their rear ends in case of injury.
Some 15,000 people from 29 countries responded to a call by the European company Triumph to post photos of their backsides on the Internet three months ago.
The site drew more than five million visitors, of whom 130,000 registered to pick their 10 favourite male and female bottoms from each country.
A total of 45 men and women qualified for the final contest in Munich before a seven-member jury including representatives from the fashion and fitness industries.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
That won the best ass?? There is hardly anything to grab back there. She needs to gain about 10 pounds to even have an ass!

G

Gholi_Pelang

What this world is coming to! that ass looks like rear of a 16 year old skinny boy, ofcourse not that I've seen one :D

Balkans and eastern europeans probably have the worst ass. Sounth Americans are the best no dubt.

Faran

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2007
USA
it looked really good in that picture, i didn't know iranian guys liked ass so much.

but in the video it looked less impressive.

You know those asses that are thin in a way that the ass ends of being too much a "two piece" thing? like when the cheeks are too separate from eachother, as if they've been pulled apart? she kind of has that. But still, far better than average.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
She is definitely going to need that insurance if she is within a few yards of me!! Absolutely beautiful!! Then again, I have never seen an ass that I said no to!! :D

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
She is definitely going to need that insurance if she is within a few yards of me!! Absolutely beautiful!! Then again, I have never seen an ass that I said no to!! :D
I didn't know we had a khoruse ghazvini on this site. Now I know why: he has been a khorus makhfie ghazvini. No body knew it ;)

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
I didn't know we had a khoruse ghazvini on this site. Now I know why: he has been a khorus makhfie ghazvini. No body knew it ;)
Well, I should qualify my earlier statement by adding "hairless"!! :D Pooya can have all the labaniyaat he wants, my attention is always on charkheh aghab!! :shake:

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
WTH are some of you guys talking about, That is a perfect asssss.... No fatttt, hard tight, tiny, but not flat, round and bulky, simply perfect...

i do agree though that south americans in gerneral and Brazilians speciffically are known to have the nicest asses, but the above Asss will definitly be amongs the best no matter which race, continent or country it visites. :spank:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
That ass is not horrible, but it's nowhere near what I would consider a great one. I see better asses everytime I go to a club.

I wish I could post some pictures right now! Then we could talk about what a real ass looks like on a woman.;)

May 9, 2004
LOOOL, Teymsar, your sure it is not a peach shape? Albateh bandeh pesh sarkar, dar een mord keh takhAsoos shomast, hanoz dar class aval AkAber hastam.
جناب اقای ابرانپاک در قاموس کون کلمه ای به اسم کون هلویی نیست
و کون سیبی که بنده عرض کردم از کونهای درجه یک میباشد که بعد از کون قطره ای از اعلاترین انهاست این عکسی را که جناب اقای سر الکس بعنوان قهرمان کونها گذاشته از نوع درجه دو کون سیبی است حالا چرا درجه دو ؟؟؟ بنده در عکس با علامت قرمز عیب های این کون را مشخص کرده ام که امیدوارم جوانان جویای کون های ناب روشن شوند
این کون 4 عیب دارد که بنده انها را با پیکان ===> سرخ رنگ مشخص کرده ام و هر کدام رقمی دارد که در زیرتوضیح داده شده است
1- شیار زیر کون بیش از حد معمول خالی است
2- شکل باسن از قوس کمی برخوردار است که این از بزرگترین نواقص این کون است
3- قمبل کون تقریبا کوچک است و در حد مطلوب نمی باشد
4- قاش کون فاصله ای بیش از یک کون اعلا را دارد
البته باید سه بعدی باشد که درست نظر داد زیرا ابعاد کون بسیار در نظر دادن راجع به ان مهم است
ولی از مهمترین اقسام بدن که یک کون را زیبا میکند کمر است که این کمری که کون راه نگهداشته بسیار عالیست و فقط همین است که در این کون نمره 18 یا حتی 18 و نیم را از بیست میتواند بگیرد

Attachments