World Cup 2018 Draw

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
$hit Group of Death I was praying please no Spain in our group and BAM. Actually between Spain and Portugal, Portugal might be the easiest team. I mean talk about murderers row #3 Portugal #6 Spain. The only win I see is vs Morocco and somehow between these two teams we have to tie. Talk about AWKWARD for CQ. Imagine you were the coach of team X and you have to now coach against Iran wouldn't you feel weird?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok guys now that the dust settled this is what it is believe in your team, you never know what can happen. I am not saying it is going to be easy everyones worst nightmare came true and we got freaking Spain in group 2. I know Portugal is #3 and Spain is #6 but sometimes Spain is stronger than Portugal. It is what it is. Talk about AWKWARD for CQ man can you even imagine coaching against your country what kind of emotions he must be going through? We ended up with two Western Euro powerhouses. Meanwhile, Russia get's freaking Saudi Arabia Egypt and Uruguay, talk about GIFTING RUSSIA a 2nd round. As for Mexico, Swed and Korea Republic Ruhe in Frieden you got Die Mannschaft

May 12, 2007
If we were in pot 4 we would have a better group now. I see Japan and south korea can go to next round. Let's wait to see CQs reaction. The game against portogal is last game and we may get a tie. We have to win Maraco and play after at least a tie against Spain.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If we were in pot 4 we would have a better group now. I see Japan and south korea can go to next round. Let's wait to see CQs reaction. The game against portogal is last game and we may get a tie. We have to win Maraco and play after at least a tie against Spain.
I think Japan and Korea are both NOT going to advance Poland and Columbia wil advance out of that group. In Korea's group Germany will be the #1 and either Mex or Swed will be the #2, Korea can't take those teams.

IT COULD BE WORSE what if your favorite team is USA?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Iran is in a tough group but let's believe anything can happen. At least we are playing Morocco in our first game and we can get that W. Now between Spain and Portugal, somehow we need to get a draw vs one of those teams. I think four points would do it. Now as for Spain and Portugal I think the best thing we can hope for is for them to TIE so nobody earns three points.

Oct 18, 2010
i would like to change my vote on the poll from the final 8
to the semi-final with this draw.
this is a very good draw for iran.
both portugal and spain bombed in 2014 and did not advance
from their group.

spain lost their first 2 games and only barely beat australia.
portugal had only one win against ghana in their last match and could
not beat the usa who advanced from their gourp.
morocco has not qualified since 1998.
and carlos must be salivating at the chance of sticking both to ronaldo and
his team and spanish fans who treated him so poorly.
in short this is a dream draw for iran.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
هیچ راهی*** نیست که به دور بعد برویم.مگه اسپانیا و پرتقال قطر و امارات هستند.تازه همین مراکش شانس بیاریم تازه یک مساوی بگیریم.نه جانم هیچ راهی*** نیست.تیمها بسیار قوی هستند.ما اگر در پات ۴ بودیم برایمان خیلی*** بهتر میشد.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
تقریبا تو هر گروهی می رفتیم برای ما گروه مرگ بود و برای رقبا گـــــــروه زندگی

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I think we will lose all 3 games. as long as we play good football I am fine with it.
Na Iran is going to be due for ONE WIN, lock it here my guess is they beat Morocco. That will be the closest game, in terms of fifa rankings #38 v #40. I am not saying Morocco is a weak team BUT they can be beaten. As for Spain and Portugal, we need to get a little bit of luck and HOPEFULLY sneak in a draw vs one of them. If Iran manages to do that and get 4 points, that MIGHT be enough. I do not see Iran going 0-3 that is NOT going to happen. Well it could be worse, we could be team USA fans.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
‏ولی انصاف نبود یهویی اعلام کنن شما افتادین گروه مرگ،باید اول میگفتن شما قرعه تون مریضه،بردیم بیمارستان

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
40 سال است میگویند چیزی از ارزشهای ما کم نمیشه . امسال هم روش .

درود بر شما.اره دقیقا چهل سال هست داریم میگین این افتخار است که داریم میریم جام جهانی***

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Spain and Iran will go to the next round. Spain-Iran-Portugal-Morocco. It will come down to the last game with Portugal. I think Iran will barely beat Morocco (1-0 or 2-1), lose by a few goals to Spain (hopefully not more than 3), and then it will be a tough game with Portugal, where Portugal will be able to qualify with a tie because of goal difference, but loses to Iran. Can't wait to see Rolando cry. At least that's my dream. Please don't ruin it.