World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
What did I tell you guys before the WC?! This Brazilian team don't have the WC champion's character! They never did!

The winner of Belgium-France is the winner of the WC!
I think this Belgian team will win the cup.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Let’s not forget that Brasil was all attack the entire match. They tried every angle and missed clear chances. Once again the defensive football prevailed. Sit back and counter attack is not the football I want to watch.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Told yeah … Hazard ! the Belgians are coming ! here you are ...

Obviousely its mostly down to team chemistry and spirit but any team with a goalie like Cortoua , Centre half like Company ,Midfielder like Van Bruyn , a no 10 like Hazard and a target man like Lukaku is worthy of winning any game against any team !

Nov 29, 2002
Lukaku has been very good. This game some of the things he tried didn't quite work out but anyone can see he has unique traits which no other striker in the world has.

He is wasted at manure with Mourinhoe

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Best Brazilian player of this cup BY FAR! What the hell are you talking about? You could drop the entire team from the starting line-up but not Coutinho. He carried them all the way here.
If I could I would drop every last one of these Brazilian players.
Coutinho may have carried Brazil earlier but he dropped them like a sack of shit today. Every shot, every touch, and almost every pass by him today was a flop.

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
First world cup since WW2 (1950) where neither Brazil nor Germany are among the semifinalists. Add Argentina and it is the first World Cup without one or more of the three among last 4.