World Cup Preparation Friendly Match#2: Russia vs IRAN(10-10-2017), News, Updates, Live Reports

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Actually considering the quality of the last commentator in the Togo game, I'm so happy Khiabani will comment this one. That one sucked so much, he made Khiabani look like the best commentator on earth!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
How things changed in 6 years. When we played against them in 2011 Russia played Iran with Dick Advocaat as the head coach because they couldn't find anyother friendly and they simply underestimate Iran in 2011(few days before CQ become the head coach). Now their coach is full of praises about TM

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
This game and the following friendlies will most likely be meaningless in terms of FIFA ranking and seeding. Iran will not be in Pot 3 regardless.

Now the major fuck up of the last day and that stupid 2-2 draw with Syria feels a lot more painful.
Friendly counts as 1 multiplier and official match 2.5.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
and we didn't lose to Syria. It was a draw. Will that effect Iran's Fifa position that much?! I mean we drew against China and Syria (first time) before too. We didn't lose so many spots, did we?

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
چرچسوف: ایرانی***ها بهتر از کره***ای***ها هستند/ می***دانیم چطور برابر ایران بازی کنیم
شناسه خبر: 1541223 سرویس: ورزشی
۱۷ مهر ۱۳۹۶ - ۱۶:۴۸
روسیه
سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال روسیه با ستایس تیم فوتبال ایران گفت: می***دانیم چطور برابر ایران بازی کنیم.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، به نقل از خبرگزاری دولتی روسیه (تاس)، الکساندر چرچسوف، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال روسیه در نشست خبری پیش از بازی تدارکاتی با ایران گفت: کره***جنوبی یک تیم سرعتی است اما ایران هم یک رقیب سرعتی محسوب می***شود. سرعت آنها همراه با ثبات تیمی است.

چرچسوف ادامه داد: آنها (تیم ایران) به صورت سیستماتیک متحد هستند و اگر اتفاق جدیدی رخ ندهد می***دانیم چگونه برابر ایران بازی کنیم. همچنین می***دانیم که تیم ملی ایران در سطح بالاتری از کره***ای***ها قرار دارد.

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال روسیه افزود: بازیکنان ایران در نبردهای فردی بسیار قدرتمندتر از کره***جنوبی هستند و حتی در رنکینگ فیفا بالاتر از ما (روسیه) قرار دارند.

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در رنکینگ اخیر فیفا رتبه 25 را کسب کرد و روسیه جایگاه 64 را در اختیار دارد.

الکساندر چرچسوف درباره صعود 15 تیم به جام جهانی 2018 روسیه هم گفت: می***خواهم که این رقابت***ها با حضور تمامی ستاره***های جهان فوتبال برگزار شود.

دیدار تدارکاتی تیم***های ملی فوتبال روسیه و ایران ساعت 19:30 فردا (سه***شنبه) در ورزشگاه کازان، مرکز جمهوری تاتارستان برگزار می***شود.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/...-ها-هستند-می-دانیم-چطور-برابر-ایران-بازی-کنیم

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
and we didn't lose to Syria. It was a draw. Will that effect Iran's Fifa position that much?! I mean we drew against China and Syria (first time) before too. We didn't lose so many spots, did we?
Yes it does! many teams are close to Iran this time. small adjustment can mean 5-10 spots up or down.
So every points counts.
Win against Syria was more worthed than Togo + Russia combined

Win against Syria 798 p
Win against Togo 201 p + win against Russia 404 p = 605 p

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?86938-3rd-pot-Irans-first-world-cup-2018-Goal

Yes it does! many teams are close to Iran this time. small adjustment can mean 5-10 spots up or down.
So every points counts.
Win against Syria was more worthed than Togo + Russia combined

Win against Syria 798 p
Win against Togo 201 p + win against Russia 404 p = 605 p

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?86938-3rd-pot-Irans-first-world-cup-2018-Goal
Not trying to be an ass here but all these assumptions and formulas are to beleive Iran to qualify from their group ? Just asking

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Being in pot 3 could help but the most important thing is the draw, you can still be in pot 4 and get a reasonable draw(like 2006 and 2014).

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Carlos with his team's veterans and captaincy choices(Jalal, Dejagah, Karim, Hajsafi and Gucci):

May 12, 2007
This is a tough game. I watched Russia vs South Korea and Russians could have scored 7 goals. I expect CQ sends a strong line up and
therefore we get an answer to many of our questions including where Saman is going to play. I think he should play close to Gucci as I think
these two play the same style and will find each other soon. About the referee since this is a friendly game I think IFF should have opposed this
choice. I personally don't like to see his face again.
What ever will we play 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1 ? Since they know Azmoun well I want to see Gucci. Ghods,Gucci, JB op front. About pot 3 or 4 even if Iran was in pot 3 we still could get the same group as last world cup with France was replaced by Bosnia.

Last edited: