World Cup Preparation Friendly Match#3: IRAN vs Panama(11-09-2017), News, Updates, Live Reports

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Half Time

2-1 Iran

Good start but pretty underwhelming after that. Iran failed to control the match in any meaningful way after going up 2-0. This is where possession football can be useful but Iran is completely incapable of doing it.

Dejagah, Cheshmi and Ghafoori have been totally shit so far.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Finally Ghoddos is adjusting with the rest of the team! Great great game by him! Even the first goal was the result of his pass.

Dejagah remains our best play maker! I don't know why he's being compared to Masoud and his slow decision making.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL... it's as if me and you guys are seeing totally different games.

Are you watching it with Iranian commentary?! Use the link alila provided. Much better quality and no commentator to influence your judgment. ;)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
That was really good to watch , team playing well and fighting for every ball ,a bit poor on finishing specially by Karim ,should have cross that ball ,once the opportunity to shoot had gone .
Team showing promising football ,saman Ghodous with his physique and technique remind me of Ghelichkhani .

Who is our no 24 ? Abdolahinia ? never seen him before but he looks a handful .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Panama is so weak too! We really need to find good European teams to play against after the WC groups are decided.

May 12, 2007
Cheshmi should be thrown out of TM. He also gave a penalty to perspolis. He is too uncertain for big games.
Taremi had some good moves. Dj passing abilities are not so good.