World Cup qualifiers 2022/ Final Round/ Iran vs Syria(02-09-2021) & Iraq-Iran(06-09-2022)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Spot on Gayied is the secret weapon some final thiughts. Taremi was the man of the match, Iran well about about as perfect as a team could.
2 Azmoun the best decoy in Asia is what i told my dad.
No he did not score in this game but his presence alone caused Iraq problems and he had an assist on a goal. He opens opportunities for others like Jahanbacksh.
he said that they have to score and score fast and that’s what I said as well and they accomplish that because Iraq is a very good defensive team. The last thing you want is for the game to be 00 heading into half time because then they’re going to park the bus and go for the draw, tey to secure a pohnt and most important do not lose to Iran. against teams like Iraq in Bahrain(not sayjng Iraq is dirty like Bah they are physical but clean) you have to hit them hard and fadr, make them chase the game. You hit them in the 2nd half when they have wonnly lefs. Finally it is nice to see Goochenmejad spelling back, it was because of him why we best Korea and qualified and he is a veteran with experience. ,