World Cup Qualifiers, Friendlies (R) - November 2017

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This world cup belongs to either Germany, Brazil or Argentina. The rest are wasting their time.

Argentina is pathetic. Even Messi can't save these fuckers from an embarrassing exit from the WC. In the unlikely event that they make it past the group stage, they could easily get crushed by a team like Germany. Another 7-1 is probably coming.

Sampaoli needs to be fired right away. He's being a total retard. I actually wanted him to succeed, but fuck it. He's shit.

This Australia team was very lucky. 2 penalties and an own goal to win

You're kidding right ? from what i saw Aussies outshine them in every department with two super legit penalty and a great free kick with a bit of deflection . Honduras were utter crap
.[video=youtube;8LM8Q9fUY1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LM8Q9fUY1M[/video]

Oct 1, 2004
You're kidding right ? from what i saw Aussies outshine them in every department with two super legit penalty and a great free kick with a bit of deflection . Honduras were utter crap
They had possession, but no bite.
Having said that, their team is very porroo (in a good way) and aren't afraid of anyone so I wouldn't be surprised if they actually do well in the World Cup or put in good displays.