WOW Hashemi's doughter being harrased (Rated R for language)

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
Az someone else mentioned Aghaje Rafsanjani, Marjae Ghejrat.... Jeek Jeekeh Mastoonet bood Fekreh Zemestoonet BOOD?

[video=youtube;2NcLg5lYOpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NcLg5lYOpk[/video]

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Just imagine how they treat prisnores in evin.Thats how they treat fellow regime supporters just imagine they treat supposed zede enghelab protesters and poltical prisnores.

Jun 18, 2005
The guy in the video is Amir Hossein Anbar Daran, runs the Majnoon publishing company.

Apparently he is also the head of Edare farhango ershade eslami Gheshm. and close to Agha. (Khare azam, ali cholagh)

May 12, 2007
So much money he used for this revelution this is his destiny. So much money they say he has but can't affort a body guard
to watch for her doughter. Why can't he resign from all his posts and leave Iran? No matter who wins he is trouble.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Look at how they are treating their own people and then Imagine how they would treat people from religous minorities, racial minorities or people who have a fudemental political differences with them !!! This is one of their own and they know if they cross the line, Hashemi still has power to come after them.

But Lets stay peaceful, lets engage them in direct dialoug, lets try to understand what they want and then answer them logically, lets give them flowers and Noghlo nabat and ...

Dec 12, 2002
usa
do you really believe she is rafsanjoni's daughter in that video , she usually walk with bunch of people .btw if that is true rafsanjoni will punish those guy real bad.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Why can't he resign from all his posts and leave Iran? No matter who wins he is trouble.
Because He can't. I think the interpool is after him for his role in Argentinian Jews center Bombing. Plus, there are alot of Iranian here in ths side who are thirty for the blood of Hashemi and his sons. I think one of his sons was in charge of IranAir for a while and you have to hear the stories about him and some of those poor girls ( mehmandars) and his ring of prostitutions and ... Agha Jan, Khod Kardeh ra Tadbir nist.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I don't know, should we call it an irony, a disaster or a reason for celebration. Funny thing is I heard this happened in King Abdul Great (Shah abdulazeem) parking lot while she was returning from Zeyaarat.

Ghabool baasheh Mrs, J.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I have 0% sympathy for enemies of Iran and Iranian people. Those who have stolen and taken away lives of others both figuretively and in reality. Fuck them all. I wish they would all rip each others troats and die.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
she is setting everything for living in abroad , dad has stolen billions and now the best thing to get out .
belakhre , atleast some people should have benefited from that revolution .
che begam .. beghole tourk ha ; ajab olahgi man geer kardam .

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Rafsenjani is a very self-sentered piece of s***. The funny thing is that in the same time this happened he started some ball-rubbing & calling green movement efrati etc...

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
I always hated this guy, I hate people who are opportunistics, and this guy is the biggest opportunist of them all. I remember when there was a stdent uprising 12=13 years ago, this Nother fucker did not say anything until everything was over and he knew (or thought he knew) 100% it is all over. Then he came to Namazeh jomeh and start talking crap. You see Rafsanjani always thought that he had Khamenei in his pocket, he thought that he is way smarter than khamenei, but khamenei ended up being alot smarter than he looks.

Rafsanjani made him Rahbar as we all seen the video, he got rid of Montazeri and later on Ahmad khomeini. He thought he was fully in controll. First he became the president and let his brother to controll IRIB; after that he became the head of Khobregan, and had of majmaeh tashkhiseh mamlekat, , with him controlling Daneshgaheh Azad and his son Metro, he thought by contolling the media, having plenty of money and controlling the department that supposedly controll's the leader he will be fully in controll. By the time he realized that he had lost all power it was already to late. Poor guy that is why he chnged the rulles so he could run again for presidency... LOLL

Khamenei as dumb as he looks was pretty smart, he saw what happened to Khomenie's family and specially his son Ahmad. Instead of going for Money and media, which is probably the obvious way to go, he went for military power. He got full controll over Sepah, then he got rid of RAfsanjanies gang in Media and last he went for the money buy giving all huge contract directly to Sepah....

You see they always say if you have money and you controll the media then you will have power, but khamenei showed if you have power you can get money and controll the opinions (media).

KHamenei (way of thinking) = military power (Sepah) > Media + money
Rafsanjani (way of thinkin) = Money + Media > Military power (sepah)

I think Rafsanjani is still in shock how he got fucked so BAD within a few years. Man hanooz bavaram nemisheh che torri be enn rahati lokhtesh kardand, and made him so power less.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
Its funny how everything makes sense afterwards when you look at it. Rafsanjani was more and less in controll of Sepah to at one time with his body Mohseneh Rezaei (which also belongs to WIND party). Do you guys remember how many, many years ago right after Rafsanjani left presidency, A sepah Air plane went down and alot of their head who happened to be in that air plane died with it. I wonder who replaced them. If I remember it right it was right in the middle of Khatamis term. Slowly but surrely Khamenei took controll over Sepah and then got the Media, Presidency and last money.... Good job by Khamenei he out smart everybody.....

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
khamenei is just a retarded clueless bystander.. he just goes with the traditional ultra right wing nut jobs who now happen to control most of the wealth and high governmental posts and the military..but they themselves are parting ways between the sepah nut jobs and the clergy/political figure heads! more and more the sepahis dont feel like sharing any of the pie with them. they do all the sarkoob run all the businesses and than some fossil clergy wants to walk in and take most of the pie...no no no cant have that..now thats a fight to see!

Jun 6, 2005
I have heard the video is staged, she has paid people to pretend to attach her and put it on video so that she wins public support.

I started to think, first of all she is a daughter of one of the powerful figure in Iran with billions in his account and you think she would go
around town without bodygaurds??

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Raf is at best a shady character for sure. However, a good part of reform movement in Iran is due to the change he started. First and most, the impact that Azad Univ had on masses of Iranian society is no less than anything else. Many low-mid class Iranian families found the opportunity to have some higher education that in last 2 decades changed the fabric of our society from tradition-dominated to at least a balanced between new and old demands. He also started political and economic reform in Iran, with starting free market and expanding banking, stocks, and trade systems. He was the one who walked into ministry of internal affairs on the eve of election, camping there to ensure Khamenei was not going to pull a similar to last year's coup 8 years in advance replacing Khatami with NateghNoori.
Faeze also has been very clear on her demands for freedom of women and so on going above and beyond her family while she was in the Parliment, last year, and this year. Lets be fair.
Saying that, those thugs pretty much signed thier own death verdict here in this video.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
I have heard the video is staged, she has paid people to pretend to attach her and put it on video so that she wins public support.

I started to think, first of all she is a daughter of one of the powerful figure in Iran with billions in his account and you think she would go
around town without bodygaurds??
No I dont believe that. IF there were no faces shown I would had bought it. But now we know exactly who the person is who was harrasing her, and believe me Sepah would have fucked HAshemi over easily if they would play a stupied game on them like staging something like this.... Remember they are looking for something to get rid of him already..