WOW Iran Khodro's new product

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
با احتساب نصب ترمز ABS
پژو 405 SLX
14 ميليون تومان

– خودروي پژو SLX۴۰۵ محصول جديد ايران*خودرو كه طي هفته جاري رونمايي شد، مدل بهبود*يافته، پژو GLX۴۰۵ است. اين خودرو در همان كلاس ابعادي و با استفاده از عملكردهاي جديد طراحي شده است.

نماي ظاهري SLX به نوعي تغيير شكل يافته و به پژو پارس شباهت پيدا كرده است. فضاي داخلي آن نيز دستخوش تغييراتي در فرم جلوي داشبورد، صندلي*ها و جنس روكش شده، به نحوي كه به گفته سراني*نيا مدير فروش ايران*خودرو، ميزان اين تغييرات داخلي، به 80درصد مي*رسد.

طراحي جلوي پنجره آينه*هاي جانبي، چراغ مه*شكن جلو، چراغ ترمز سوم، چراغ جلو و عقب و سپر رنگ شده، نيز از جمله تغييرات نماي خارجي SLX است.
در غربيلك فرمان محصول جديد ايران*خودرو، قابليت نصب كيسه هوا وجود داشته كه البته نصب آن بنا به درخواست مشتري انجام مي*شود. البته قابليت نصب ترمز ضدقفل (ABS) نيز در پژو SLX موجود است كه اعمال اين آپشن ايمني نيز اختياري به حساب مي*آيد. همچنين جهت ايمني و سهولت براي باز شدن در موتور در مواقع اضطراري، تمهيداتي در نظر گرفته شده است.
از ديگر تغييرات اعمال*شده در SLX مي*توان به ايجاد امكان باز شدن در صندوق از داخل كابين، امنيت خودرو و با استفاده از دو مخزن گاز 35ليتري، فضاي قابل*استفاده صندوق عقب افزايش و مكانيزم تنظيم پشتي صندلي*هاي جلو از چرخشي به اهرمي اشاره كرد. قرار است تا پايان سال جاري هزار دستگاه از اين خودرو توليد شود.
بر اساس آخرين اخبار دريافتي از سوي مديريت فروش و بازاريابي ايران*خودرو قيمت پايه پژو ۱۳SLX405 ميليون و 500هزار تومان است كه با احتساب ترمز ABS بهاي آن به 14ميليون تومان خواهد رسيد. همچنين پژو SLX405 دوگانه*سوز نيز به قيمت پايه عرضه خواهد شد.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
yeah, I agree with Intoxicated, it looks waaaay old, like a Nissan or Mazda from the early 90s

If I was living in Iran I'd rather get a Peugot

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
HAHA I'm an idiot :doh:

But honestly I didn't even bother looking at the logo, since I assumed Peugot never made such cars and had plants in Iran making its high-end European models for sale in Iran.

Man, I'm sorry, but in terms of foreign direct investment, Iran is really, really behind. Turkey with a pro-Islamic government and no oil or gas reserves gets several times Iran's FDI every year, and it's only increasing. Iran's industry hasn't progressed on a fundamental level since the 1979 revolution. It took 25 years for the Peykans to be put aside. I wish things were different but it's not unfortunately.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
$15000 for car in a country where people are lucky to crack $800 month. Every manufacturer sells infinitely better cars for $15K here where average income is $4000/m. How much is labor in Iran? Can't be more than $10-15 a DAY. According to their own claims they make most of the parts inside. This car shouldn't cost more than $5K. Somebody is getting rich. Who would that be I wonder?

Aug 19, 2006
WOW becuase it's a 'NEW' car according to IKCO!!!!
true that though...they are seriusly ripping people off w/such cars. in fact, just to add, the actual peugeot 405 is some 20+ years old. it had won some "european car of the year" or something like that in 1988 if i'm not mistaken. its quite sad if u think of it...

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
$15000 for car in a country where people are lucky to crack $800 month. Every manufacturer sells infinitely better cars for $15K here where average income is $4000/m. How much is labor in Iran? Can't be more than $10-15 a DAY. According to their own claims they make most of the parts inside. This car shouldn't cost more than $5K. Somebody is getting rich. Who would that be I wonder?
You're overestimating the country's average income my friend. More like $400 or less if you consider the whole country on average. But this further supports your point.

You may not believe it, but "daftar e rahbari" used to charge 1 million tomans on every Peugeot 405 few years ago when it was sold 11 million tomans (the funny thing they sold the same car to Syria for 6.5 million tomans as export car). It well may be the case even now. It's not a conspiracy theory, IKCO staff tell you that.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
WOW!!
$15,000 Car and Anti Lock Brake, Airbag and remote trunk lid (Boot for Brits) opening systems are not standard but optional.
Toyota Corolla made in USA with all safety standards (4 airbags, ABS, Traction Cont, built in and tested impact absorbing unibody structure and functional 21st century standard Emission control systems) built under strict and enforced labor laws of US are still priced at under $14,000.
I agree with Flint some one is getting awfully rich.

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
They should have had this car released like at least 8-10 years ago, whats the point in releasing ANOTHER modified 405...we have already Peugeot 405 in the following amazing models: RD - RDI - RDX - ROA- GLI - GLX - AND NOW..hold your breath the SLX. Madar ghahvehaye mongol.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
WOW becuase it's a 'NEW' car according to IKCO!!!!
WOW!!
$15,000 Car and Anti Lock Brake, Airbag and remote trunk lid (Boot for Brits) opening systems are not standard but optional.
Toyota Corolla made in USA with all safety standards (4 airbags, ABS, Traction Cont, built in and tested impact absorbing unibody structure and functional 21st century standard Emission control systems) built under strict and enforced labor laws of US are still priced at under $14,000.
I agree with Flint some one is getting awfully rich.
They should have had this car released like at least 8-10 years ago, whats the point in releasing ANOTHER modified 405...we have already Peugeot 405 in the following amazing models: RD - RDI - RDX - ROA- GLI - GLX - AND NOW..hold your breath the SLX. Madar ghahvehaye mongol.
LOOOL

the model of the car is from...hm...20 years ago or something. it's actually the same as all peugeots..
wondering where reza and ashtar are..

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
LOOOL

the model of the car is from...hm...20 years ago or something. it's actually the same as all peugeots..
wondering where reza and ashtar are..
Westi jAn,
I think it is the matter of Demand for cars in Iran no matter what kind of car they will stand in line to buy it.
Infamous Peykan was actually Hillman (British Division of Chrysler) Hunter which its production ended in 1967 in England, they moved all the assembley line equipment to Iran and the Car still lasted another 35 years and Iranians were buying it like cupcakes.
خودمونیم ها !!سطح استاندارد سلیقه مون یک خورده پائیِنه

Oct 20, 2003
Westi jAn,
I think it is the matter of Demand for cars in Iran no matter what kind of car they will stand in line to buy it.
Infamous Peykan was actually Hillman (British Division of Chrysler) Hunter which its production ended in 1967 in England, they moved all the assembley line equipment to Iran and the Car still lasted another 35 years and Iranians were buying it like cupcakes.
خودمونیم ها !!سطح استاندارد سلیقه مون یک خورده پائیِنه
Rasoul JAn, when Peykan was first introduced in Iran, the slogan of Iran NacioNal was, be omid roozi ke har Irani ye Peykan dAshteh basheh. They kept producing the car with that aim, but they could not keep pace with the population growth and finally gave up.
Peykan is a four cylinder car, but thinks it has 6 cyclinders when it uses gas. I never forget this friend of mine bought an automatic Peykan (limited production before the revolution), he got the car from the factory which was in jadeh Karaj, while driving it back from the factory, the transmission of the brand new car گريپاژ كرد