Write the next few lines to this story

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I intend to write the best story known to man. Please continue with your best few sentences to continue from the previous person's post. I will let you know if what you have posted is unacceptable. I will start:

On a dark and foggy night, my wife and I approached a mansion. A sign reading “BEWARE” hung on the gate; I checked a slip of paper to confirm we were in the right place. I was in full-tilt geek mode: glasses, curly hair, sweater vest, bow tie. My wife was wearing an orange tie-dyed sundress.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is a cool idea, I like creative writing and can give you a paragraph, to add to your story.

The elderly in keeper at the Mansion checked us in and gave my wife and I a room key.
However, he warned us that the mansion is haunted by a ghost.
She died when she was young, in her 20's, and she was from the Victorian era, she goes by the name, Lady Penelope.
The legend says, that Lady Penelope was the wife of the previous owner of the mansion.
She likes to haunts the mansion and guests, on cold, dark, foggy nights, like this one.
My wife had a concerned look on her face and then....

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I intend to write the best story known to man. Please continue with your best few sentences to continue from the previous person's post. I will let you know if what you have posted is unacceptable. I will start:

On a dark and foggy night, my wife and I approached a mansion. A sign reading “BEWARE” hung on the gate; I checked a slip of paper to confirm we were in the right place. I was in full-tilt geek mode: glasses, curly hair, sweater vest, bow tie. My wife was wearing an orange tie-dyed sundress.
The butler opened the door and greeted out but suddenly ran toward bathroom as he suffered a severe case of Korean diarrhea.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Then suddenly everyone began dancing together. Then suddenly everyone began crying together. Then suddenly everyone began farting together. Then suddenly everyone began pooping together. Then suddenly everyone began dying together. Then everyone was dead.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Then suddenly everyone began dancing together. Then suddenly everyone began crying together. Then suddenly everyone began farting together. Then suddenly everyone began pooping together. Then suddenly everyone began dying together. Then everyone was dead.
lol you had me at started farting each other. So it was a stinky story haha.
Then I decided to transfer from. yay, bypass Purdue and apply to Michigan St. I mean. I guess you all knew I would eventually wind uo there. An Iranian goes to Michigan, sounds like the start of a funny joke.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
lol you had me at started farting each other. So it was a stinky story haha.
Then I decided to transfer from. yay, bypass Purdue and apply to Michigan St. I mean. I guess you all knew I would eventually wind uo there. An Iranian goes to Michigan, sounds like the start of a funny joke.
What happened to working in the prison system?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What happened to working in the prison system?
After giving it much thought, and speaking to friends who are in Law Enforcement, I decided against it.
First of all, the drive is a killer 60 miles to the facility. I actually PASSED THE PHYSICAL AND BACKGROUND AND GOT AN INVITE TO THE ACADEMY.
But working with the dredges of society changes you and the wife was 100% against the idea.
So I have a 2nd job interview now at one of the most elite Christian K-12 academies. The best part is I won't be working as an educator, I will be a minister so I will get tax exemption.
They are impressed with my knowledge of the Bible because I read the Old and New Testament, along with the Quartan, and did my own theological studies. Side note bro, Islam and Christianity are 90% similar. The difference is Christians believe Jesus is the father, the son, and the holy spirit. The Moslems believe Jesus existed and acknowledge him but as a profit of God, not God.
What do you think would be better with my mental? Dealing with hardened career felons or rich Christian kids whose parents are paying $10,000 a year in tuition? I can finish the academy and be a CO in 8 weeks if I want to but I already dealt with that system, in the Navy.
I just sent my application to the #1 Education school in the nation, Michigan State.
I already got into Purdue, that is the back up school, if all else fails with MSU, I can always go to Purdue, in the fall.
Ill either be a Spartan or a Boilermaker.
Now 300 other people also applied for the position but sometimes it's not what you know, it's who you know.
Before my interview, my pastors, each wrote a nice 4 page letter of recommendation for me, that goes a long way.
Fingers crossed, that I get this Minister-English teacher position so I could work and go to school at MSU/Purdue(ill let fate decide that)
By the way are you going to catch tomorrow's Bayern Munchen Hala Madrid game? Mia San MIa, Pacmas vs Hala Madrid that = good football.

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
After giving it much thought, and speaking to friends who are in Law Enforcement, I decided against it.
First of all, the drive is a killer 60 miles to the facility. I actually PASSED THE PHYSICAL AND BACKGROUND AND GOT AN INVITE TO THE ACADEMY.
But working with the dredges of society changes you and the wife was 100% against the idea.
So I have a 2nd job interview now at one of the most elite Christian K-12 academies. The best part is I won't be working as an educator, I will be a minister so I will get tax exemption.
They are impressed with my knowledge of the Bible because I read the Old and New Testament, along with the Quartan, and did my own theological studies. Side note bro, Islam and Christianity are 90% similar. The difference is Christians believe Jesus is the father, the son, and the holy spirit. The Moslems believe Jesus existed and acknowledge him but as a profit of God, not God.
What do you think would be better with my mental? Dealing with hardened career felons or rich Christian kids whose parents are paying $10,000 a year in tuition? I can finish the academy and be a CO in 8 weeks if I want to but I already dealt with that system, in the Navy.
I just sent my application to the #1 Education school in the nation, Michigan State.
I already got into Purdue, that is the back up school, if all else fails with MSU, I can always go to Purdue, in the fall.
Ill either be a Spartan or a Boilermaker.
Now 300 other people also applied for the position but sometimes it's not what you know, it's who you know.
Before my interview, my pastors, each wrote a nice 4 page letter of recommendation for me, that goes a long way.
Fingers crossed, that I get this Minister-English teacher position so I could work and go to school at MSU/Purdue(ill let fate decide that)
By the way are you going to catch tomorrow's Bayern Munchen Hala Madrid game? Mia San MIa, Pacmas vs Hala Madrid that = good football.
I'll definitely be watching the game.
Why are you applying to a job if you don't know where you will be going to school. Especially since it is 2 different states won't it impact your commute?
Also I remember you telling us you got engaged, but you referred to her as your wife. You guys got married?

Nov 29, 2002
Sherwin jan - are you getting yourself checked?

I've seen you refer to her as your wife but surely Hubravka deserves a hubby who is getting checked out before his interests...

Make sure you get regular checks if you are having fun dude - not right to give her something she wasn't expecting

Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'll definitely be watching the game.
Why are you applying to a job if you don't know where you will be going to school. Especially since it is 2 different states won't it impact your commute?
Also I remember you telling us you got engaged, but you referred to her as your wife. You guys got married?
Ok let me clear it up great game right? So far nothing has been decided since the aggregate rule is gone . I would make one tweak for Bayern in the XI for Santiago Berambeu- That is hopefully De Light will be 100% and we can put him over Kim Min jae. He gave Madrid the tie with that silly foul(was a penalty right call)
The job i'm applying to is Lake Mead Christian Academy in Henderson so it's only 18 miles away.

I will be going to either Michigan State or Purdue online so the commute won't be a factor.
For the Prison the commute would kind of be a factor because it is 60 miles away that would be 1 hour back and forth each way, doable but long days.
The pay since there is tax exemption for ministers is about the same but the hours are better from 8-3pm then 3:30 for office hours.

Also, I update just got my 2nd job interview at that Christian academy, thanks to the help of my pastor's and a good first interview.
If all goes well, I go to MSU/Purdue in the Fallmost likely State #1 in Education) in August, at the same time I will be teaching. So yes your title is minister
but your role will be teaching English. I don't have a degree in theology but in the first interview, I impressed the lady with my bible knowledge.
The Dr who will give the 2nd interview and the dept char(spoke with the doctor on the phone before the game)

said I will be teaching 9th and 10th grade English. If I could coach Football or soccer, even better.

So the only school that commute would not have made too much of a difference was BYU but I don't go there anymore, I am able to transfer
most of my units to MSU or Purdue. So instead of a 3 year program,