WTH ???? (Thread)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Correction: ;)

سمت راست مسلمان خر شیعه ....

To distinguish from regular everyday Shiites who find that as disturbing and stupid as the rest of us. You should check out http://www.lovehabibi.com/girls/shia-girls/ Behrooz jaan. Not all Shiites are the religious extremist nutcases that some of you guys make them out to be. Some people are just "born into a religion" (I put that in quotes because it's a silly concept, but nonetheless 95% of the population of the world believes in that concept) and never call God to opt out! :)

It's not all REALLY bad my friend, there's still hope... :)

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Behrou jan, the hope is disappearing fast. What is a regular everyday Shia? In my book, any Shia who doesn't do these things is not a Shia at all. The essence of Shia is this kind of savagery, idol worshipping and whole host of other crap that no sane mind would engage in.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Oh yeah, I'm with you on the "real" thing. But at the end of the day 90% of the people of any religion aren't really religious at all or do a tenth of the crazy things that the fanatics of that religion do. Fortunately, the world for the most part runs around this 90% - like it did even during the Shah in Iran. Our problem is that the 10% crazy mofos (or not even that high a percentage) somehow managed to get into power and bring all this crazy crap to the forefront and so we naturally associate the other 90% with them too now and think it's a much more uphill battle for us. But in reality, the other 90% just go with the flow, as long as the flow is not going completely against them. That's why I always try to make the distinction in my arguments that they're not our enemy and it's just as easy to get them on a secular side as it was to get them on the crazy side - of not even easier. Of course, the only catch is that we can't call them stupid, backward or retarded - 'cause they definitely won't get on board then! ;)