ya zahraaaaa...NILOUFAR...MOSTAFAYEH DENIZILI DOOSET DARIM MA DOOSET DARIM MA

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
will after being ban again before a derby(its s0me thing i am used to it by now) i know every time pp play ss the esteghlali dictators of isp ban me, knowing when it comes to koorkoori before the derby i make all the 6tayees cry so what does dictator does like every othercowerd dictator do put their oppostions in jail in this case ban. oh wel,
I JUST WANT SAY NILOUFAR IS A EXAMPLE OF FREEDOM FOR SOCCER FANS OUTSIDE OF IRAN, AND SHE IS MORE OF A mAN THEN THE SOMe POWER HUNGERY ESTEGHLALI DICTATORS THAT ARE HERE..MARG BAR TOOOOOOO.

----------------------------------------------------------
mostafa denizili is what the sick lions of asia needed to get healthy and roooar like lions once again.even though he looks like saddam if u shaved saddam mastach but he is one hell of a coach..IN USA WE HAD A COLLEGE COACH NAMED BOBBY KNIGHT WHO COACHED INDIANA HOOSIERS BASKETBALL PROGRAM AND BESIDE BEING HARD CORE COACH HE WAS KNOWN TO WIN WITH ANY PLAYERS WHICH U WOULD INSTAL IN HIS SYSTEM.meaning he beat u with his players, then he takes the loseing team players and beat the team he just won with, and denizili remineds of booby knight....

IF I WAS ESTEGHLAL WEEK 24 I WOULDNT EVEN SHOW UP, IT BE DELARE 3-0 PP..BUT IF THEY SHOW UP I PREDICT A PP VICTORY BY MORE THEN 4 GOALS....

yaaaa zahra...niloufar
marg bar too

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
the march for perspolis tittle started today with mess slaping the 6tayees in azadi...

parviz mordeh khooreh moo masnoie got slap by a 76 year old chiroooo.....and denizili will pull his wig come week 24 and show his bald head to the world..there is rumores mushroom is growing on parviz head..........