Yanagisawa joins Juve

Ramtin

IPL Player
Nov 4, 2002
www.juventus.com
well just for the summer as Juve will travel to Japan and hongkong.
Other players from the Messina squad that will be travelling with JUVE are:
Zanchi and Aronica who both are 50% owned by JUVE.

The player that will most likely have a reason to use this opportunity will be Parisi who can see this as a trial...

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
So Juve have startet with this jind of marketing to?!

Man Utd will bring Dong back to the team because of their trip to east asia. and right after send him out of the team again :(

I hope Parisi will stay. He is the heart of the team.

Ramtin

IPL Player
Nov 4, 2002
www.juventus.com
yeah, I'm not all that keen on the whole idea travelling to Japan and play Dragon Blades and Spit Fire Do. Especially now that they bring in Yanagisawa makes it really :rolleyes:... However as I've heard we are talking about six figure sums for every game that they play...

Good thing is that the whole thing will take place by the start of June, so it won't be preporation before the league kick-off as some other teams have used...

hmmm. on the other hand, Japan tour beats the hell out of the previous tour they had in U.A.E. I rather see them play in the far east than in Arab countries...

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
But if they earn a lot of money while they are in this tour, much because of Yanagisawa. Maybe they keep him for a year ?

As I know his loan deal with Messina wil run out in July. So maybe Juve will snap him up?

In my mind this is a low class thing to do.

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
Naveed M said:
Is yanigasawa 50 % Juve's ? If so when did they sign him and did he ever play any games for juve ?

thanx!
No he is only on loan in Messina, from a club in Japan. So for the summer he will be out of Serie A if nobody sign him ore loan him.

So my guess is Juve will loan him if it pays off in their Asian tour :( sad thing to do.

Ramtin

IPL Player
Nov 4, 2002
www.juventus.com
Iran said:
But if they earn a lot of money while they are in this tour, much because of Yanagisawa. Maybe they keep him for a year ?

As I know his loan deal with Messina wil run out in July. So maybe Juve will snap him up?

In my mind this is a low class thing to do.
I agree!!!
Hope that Juve never gets him just for marketing purposes or any other reasons... :mad:
btw. since when does Japanese people need some one from their own country to find interest in things that come from the WEST...

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
I think this whole buy players because of marketing ( Asian players ). Startet with Arsenal. When they bought Inamoto and played with him only 4 games!
The Man Utd and Sampdoria did the same. Sad :(

Ramtin

IPL Player
Nov 4, 2002
www.juventus.com
Iran said:
No he is only on loan in Messina, from a club in Japan. So for the summer he will be out of Serie A if nobody sign him ore loan him.

So my guess is Juve will loan him if it pays off in their Asian tour :( sad thing to do.
as far as I know he is actually in a Joint ownership: Sampdoria 50% and Messina 50%...

looked it up at GOAL.com in their table and they have also him listed as joint ownership between Sampdoria and Messina.

http://www.goal.com/DWH_transferZone.aspx?idTorneo=8

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
Ramtin said:
as far as I know he is actually in a Joint ownership: Sampdoria 50% and Messina 50%...

looked it up at GOAL.com in their table and they have also him listed as joint ownership between Sampdoria and Messina.

http://www.goal.com/DWH_transferZone.aspx?idTorneo=8
My mistake then :)

But then the good news is : Juve have to pay for him if they want him? And I dont think they will do that.