yeeeeees, Got the Tickets

Mar 19, 2005
I bet it was easier to buy tm tickets for WC matches.
I had to go to 7 different banks, and jaygah was finished in the first hour.
i got 1000 tomani tickets.
i'll scan it later and send it here.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
lool. good job.

as far as i know, they are only selling tickets in tehran. so what about the shahrestani fans? i remember they always used to travel to tehran the day before and used to sleep behind the doors! does it mean they wont get a chance to go to azadi again?

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
Ali(ISP) said:
lool. good job.

as far as i know, they are only selling tickets in tehran. so what about the shahrestani fans? i remember they always used to travel to tehran the day before and used to sleep behind the doors! does it mean they wont get a chance to go to azadi again?
people used to come from shahrestan with buses the night before and camp at azadi perking lot. they were the first ones to buy the tix.

Now, they have to buy the tix at azadi for 10-20 times the original price thanks to IFF planning!

and who pockets the money? certainly not iranian football.

Marhabaa IFF !

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
eh khoshbahalet! I envy u..

I read in Irna that most of the tickets r sold and some of the tickets are sold as high as 10,000 Toman in black market.
and this time,tickets wont be sold before the game in Azadi Stadium.

Mar 19, 2005
I read in Khabar varzeshi that tickets were sold as high as 15000 toman before the North korea match.
shahrestanis........hamineh ke hast.....they'll do something in the future.

Mar 19, 2005
mifrooossshhhammmm (bazar siyah:cool: )
(this is me, on wednesday in Azadi stadium....)
15000 toman each, bodo bodo tamoom shod,....
dir oomadi,
its 20000 now, zendegi kharj dareh...zan o bachehah kharj daran......
bodo bodo tamoom shod.
before the match.....
30000, choooneh nazan, gheymateh bazar hamineh......nemikhay nakha, darak.....bodo akharisheh......