لامپ

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

Well , using the light bulb certainly gives a new perspective on the famous phrase : " stick it where the sun doesn't shine ".

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
آخر فیلم باحاله. پرستاره میگه "اه اه چه بویی میده، بی شعور "

میگن اولین کسی که از طریق استفاده لامپ به دنیا اومد شیخ فاضل الّله نوری بود

:--biggrin

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
There are already millions of jokes coming out for this:

دوره زمونه ی بدی شده . کسی بخواد زن بگیره باید بره از الکتریکی محل تحقیق کنه

مورد داشتیم دختره قدش به لامپای اتاق نمیرسیده لامپ تصویر تلویزیون روباز کرده
حالا.موندن ببرنش بیمارستان یا نمایندگی.سامسونگ

عمو لامپى فروش!
بعله!
مهتابى مى خوام
بعله!
آفتابى مى خوام
بعله!
من زنون مى خوام
بعله!
من نئون مى خوام
بعله!
لامپا چينيه؟
بعله!
سايزش مينيه؟
بعله!

عمو لامپى فروش!
بعله!
لامپ، دراز دارى؟
بعله!
دل نواز دارى؟
بعله!
يهو گير نكنه؟!
بعله!
تاخير نكنه؟!؟
بعله!
كم مصرف مى خوام
بعله!
واسه تو كف مى خوام
بعله!
باترى ام داره؟
بعله!
ما رو قال نذاره؟؟
بعله!

عمو لامپى فروش!
بعله!
لامپ، كلفت دارى؟
بعله!
سيخ ِمفت دارى؟
بعله!
عمو لوستِر بده!
بعله!
چلچراغ بده!
بعله!
چلچراغ كمه،
بعله!
سيخ ِداغ بده!
بعله

عمو لامپى فروش...

تازه الان میفهمم که شکیلا میگفت: امشب در دل نوری دارم... یعنی چی!!!!؟

بعد از سانحه گیر کردن لامپ 100حبابی
 در واژن یک خانم "بوشهری" شهرداری این شهر جهت رفاه حال خانمان بوشهری و زیباسازی فضای شهر اقدام به توزیع لامپ مهتابی به صورت رایگان در سطح شهر کرد. شایان ذکر است که بانوان محترمه با در دست داشتن کارت فعال عضو بسیج میتوانند چراغ قوه دریافت کنند.🔦



@: چند وقت دیگه دختر یه عکس اینستا میذاره : یه روز خوب با لامپ



: به بخدا قسم اگر یک لامپ کم مصرف در دست راستم و یک لامپ پرمصرف در دست چپم داشتم به هیچ مردی احتیاج پیدا نمی کردم



فردا اومدین لامپ خونه رو روشن کردین صفحه پیوندا اومد بالا بهتون میگم حالا هی مسخره کنین
یه برنامه برای ساعتهای آخر شب تولید کنید به اسم #بفرمایید_لامپ @manototv



متلک جدید پسران به خانما....

لامپ
بدم خدمتتون



خانم: ببخشيد آقا لامپ دارين؟
فروشنده :بله
خانم: ازون گرديا يكي بدين
فروشنده: چند وات باشه
خانم: نمدونم والا ديگه فكر كن واسه خار مادر خودته


:D

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
تازه میفهمیم وقتی بهروز وثوقی تو فایل ممل آمریکایی به گوگوش گفت میخوام لامپتو روشن کنم، منظورش چی بود.خیلی از زمان خودش جلوتر بود
:p

میگن اگه لامپ اونتو میموند، خانوم بعد از نو ه ماه لوستر میزایید.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Why don't they use candles like the old days?
Because candle doesn't pop when it goes in ... looll

Avalandesh , nemidoonestim too iroon BLACK ham daarim , doyomandesh az har chi zan bood delemoon be ham khord , seyomandesh taa chand rooz nemtoonim ghazaa bokhorim , charomabdesh reedam too oon kaadr pezeshki ke hormat-e marizesho nadaareh , kesaafat haaye kos khol

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
charomabdesh reedam too oon kaadr pezeshki ke hormat-e marizesho nadaareh , kesaafat haaye kos khol
That's what I thought from the beginning too. But then again, they don't show her face! This is good for sending information to the idiots who would go using lamps!

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Because candle doesn't pop when it goes in ... looll

Avalandesh , nemidoonestim too iroon BLACK ham daarim , doyomandesh az har chi zan bood delemoon be ham khord , seyomandesh taa chand rooz nemtoonim ghazaa bokhorim , charomabdesh reedam too oon kaadr pezeshki ke hormat-e marizesho nadaareh , kesaafat haaye kos khol
If here in the US, their license would have been taken away for good, and the GYN team and the hospital had to pay millions of dollars to settle a suit. To me the woman who stuck a lamp in her vagina is far better person than these idiots. Plus who knows, this could have been the masterpiece of an asshole male companion.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
If here in the US, their license would have been taken away for good, and the GYN team and the hospital had to pay millions of dollars to settle a suit. To me the woman who stuck a lamp in her vagina is far better person than these idiots. Plus who knows, this could have been the masterpiece of an asshole male companion.
Agreed. These issues are also side effects of suppression of natural sexual desires in young people in a ultraconservative religious society.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Agreed. These issues are also side effects of suppression of natural sexual desires in young people in a ultraconservative religious society.
True. Still I think putting a lamp in your own vagina is much less violation than a doctor showing a lamp in someone else's vagina to the rest of the world!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
True. Still I think putting a lamp in your own vagina is much less violation than a doctor showing a lamp in someone else's vagina to the rest of the world!
I do understand your point of view about patient privacy etc. and frankly the first reaction I had after seeing the video, was the same as yours. but as said earlier, in a country like Iran, these things should be spread around to get the info. to the idiots who will try these kinds of stuff! To be fair the doctors didn't really show her face or anything so you can't really say who it was but I seriously believe that in Iran, a video like this is not just good but very necessary for educational purposes.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I do understand your point of view about patient privacy etc. and frankly the first reaction I had after seeing the video, was the same as yours. but as said earlier, in a country like Iran, these things should be spread around to get the info. to the idiots who will try these kinds of stuff! To be fair the doctors didn't really show her face or anything so you can't really say who it was but I seriously believe that in Iran, a video like this is not just good but very necessary for educational purposes.
Apparently the info is spreading at a rapid pace. those energy efficient light bulbs (لامپ کم مصرف) are selling like hot cakes.

Attachments

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Apparently, and according to the health minister, these videos are taken for educational and training purposes and are common practice in Iran!

Just want to let you know that's exactly why I posted the video too :p

Last edited: