Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Qatar played well, they went to win, to score, not to defend and hope for the best. This is how you WIN tournaments. Rock Solid Defense with no Attack plan only results in losing with a respectable score :)
we are now even worse that Qatar. ay khake alam bar saremon.. Look at this team, how it plays, no fear. attack.

again I say it one more time, WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED UNDER CQ for 8 years????? do tell and convince me??? Beside playing 2, 3 good games what else??? any how fuck it...

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
نظرخیابانی و محمد حسن انصاری فر در مورد تیم ملی و کارلوس کی روش پس از حذف ایران در جام ملت های آسیا

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
علی مطهری برخورد با حاج‌صفی و آزمون و رضاییان رو بخاطر ارائه چهره خشن از ایران پیشنهاد کرده؟ لابد باید به برادران لاریجانی و طائب و خود مطهری و بقیه مسوولان بخاطر ارائه چهره "ملیح" از ایران جایزه داد!

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Not that I really care who wins the final, I know we are all upset that TM did not make it! But it seems to me that if Qatar wins the final it will benefit us in the long run as they will win the cup for the first time (Japan won't win it for 5th time)! Also, we can say to some extent that the result against Japan was an incident...
Anyways,, I am not trying to take anything away from this Japan team... we just had a bad game yesterday.