English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This is the funniest s@t I have seen in a long time :D

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">😳 - Have you EVER seen anything like it!?<br><br>Maurizio Sarri tries to substitute Kepa Arrizabalaga for Willy Caballero, but Kepa refuses to come off and Sarri is absolutely FURIOUS! 😡 <a href="https://t.co/Q81v6ry3Kk">pic.twitter.com/Q81v6ry3Kk</a></p>— Sky Sports Football (@SkyFootball) <a href=" ">February 24, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

HAHAHAHAAAA
What the heck hAji do you need to soak the hole source code to embed a twitter hyper-link? :)
RoFl

Dispatch that fuckin goalie to Real MadRiiiiieiiiiid, they learn to need another spankYard immediately!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
amazing fifa has no rules in place for Kepa's incident. Rules should be made to red card the player if the sub has been arranged by the management and players is not leaving the field.

I like both goalies, not sure if caballero could have done better.. very possible.. Kepa should have kept the ball slipped from under his hands.. sad case for him and Chelsea in general. Wonder if Kepa be at least benched for a few games.. caballero is match worthy imo. next game on Wed against Totts.

Tonbangir or mr. thongreach has the last word on all this.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
amazing fifa has no rules in place for Kepa's incident. Rules should be made to red card the player if the sub has been arranged by the management and players is not leaving the field.
Actually FIFA has rules regarding this case under substitutions , and the English FA abides by FIFA Laws of the game.

http://theifab.com/laws/the-players-2018/chapters/substitution-procedure-2018

It's under Law 3 - The Players - 3. SUBSTITUTION PROCEDURE

" if a player who is to be replaced refuses to leave, play continues"

So the referee couldn't make Kepa leave the pitch or red card him based on the current rule. LOOOL.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^Thx for clarification... good find while you're drinking pints..

I was torn cause I like both goalies, more Caballero than Kepa but not as much Sari. I like Zola a bit but not abrahomovic, I am OK with Luiz but ... you see the pattern? Even catching one penalty and almost controlling 2nd was good enuff for a goalie but not enuff for this game. A good goalie with sense would walk to the sideline (not sure if there was time for this or even allowed professionally) and have a direct talk with the coach.. Kepa basically said eff you to Sari.

This FIFA rule can cost a team big time at the wrong time, to me management represents the team not single player.

Again waiting for Mr. Thongreach's input..

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Actually FIFA has rules regarding this case under substitutions , and the English FA abides by FIFA Laws of the game.

http://theifab.com/laws/the-players-2018/chapters/substitution-procedure-2018

It's under Law 3 - The Players - 3. SUBSTITUTION PROCEDURE

" if a player who is to be replaced refuses to leave, play continues"

So the referee couldn't make Kepa leave the pitch or red card him based on the current rule. LOOOL.
LOL watch IPL players to be the 1st league to copy cat this situation...

Feb 4, 2005
LOOOOL.

Scenes of harasat showing up , chasing and dragging the player off the pitch. LOOL.
I witnessed (kind of) a similar situation in Iran. It was a game between Butan and Perspolis at Amjadieh when a Butan player (RIP Naser Mirzayi with giant curly hair and beard) got red carded. He refused to leave the pitch and even sat down clinging on the grass when his team mates and others were trying hard to move him out!!! PP fans were chanting Hayoola (referring to his beard and hair) boro biroon.. Can't believe it has been 36 years.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
LOL watch IPL players to be the 1st league to copy cat this situation...
HAHA......
hAji Comrade in-out-watcher, ya aint no need waiting dat too much....

Take a look @ your own nickname, you got that all right, bruw!
That fuckin jaggoff was a master of actin monkey on and off the pitch, no disciplin, no respect, no future, unsophisticated and all in all a bloody fuckin opportunist, dang retard revolutionary commy, and now he got the BIG fukin foot as the manager of the hillbilly IPL-team, funny the fucker still mounting around.:)

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Just don't use any kepa condoms, this world with more of you would be like Al Bundy grade IQ mutants., basically shoe size stuff.

Ak probably top 3 all time Iran fave player and I stick with it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.