English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Lets not talk about the past :) and i'm not gonna mention how many CL trophies we have won.

Man United are in touble right now and your future is fucked and you know that. Money cant save you guys.
loool you are delusional. agha win the league first until then you should be quiet.

Feb 4, 2005
His way of playing football used to win him trophies but now even second rated coaches and teams have figured him out. On top of that he is not a respectful person either and therefore cannot command the dressing room of a team like United. He should just fucking retire.

His way of playing football used to win him trophies but now even second rated coaches and teams have figured him out. On top of that he is not a respectful person either and therefore cannot command the dressing room of a team like United. He should just fucking retire.
He should take a break for a season or two and start all over again.

Mourinho clapping the fans looking like he'd seen a ghost was a bit surreal.

TM fans, if Queiroz had to go and the option was Mourinho on the same contract, what would you say?
A more expensive, more experienced and ruder version of CQ .

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
It's not so much about coaches having figured him out. What he was ahead in were three things: Motivation, Preparation, Defensive Organization.

Motivation is gone because the young players are not the same as when he started 17 years ago and this generation is different. He can't reach the players anymore and they see through his methods and consider it a cheap trick. So that is gone.
Preparation does not stand out anymore as the methods he used in 2004 are now standard and even IPL coaches do it. So no advantage there either.
Defensive Organization has also moved on from his time. Now the focus is around the ball and what to do with the ball whenever you have it. Something he doesn't train. His defensive organization is still the same as 17 years ago but football has moved on.

Basically Mourinho is a dinosaur and his football and methods are antique.

How about all those hockey threads posted?
Shouldn't they be moved? I saw you replied to them without any objections to where they have been posted.
Take it east eagle. I'm just a member like you and I was just messing with the one who posted them. BTW this wasn't an objection , it was a question and that was because Babr wanted us to use the legionnaires thread. Can I go back now to my seat your honour?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Take it east eagle. I'm just a member like you and I was just messing with the one who posted them. BTW this wasn't an objection , it was a question and that was because Babr wanted us to use the legionnaires thread. Can I go back now to my seat your honour?
Take it east?
What's wrong with going West and meeting the rest?! 😍
Take it easy, take it easy.... I gotta loads of my old friends drive me crazy 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.